• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS or shared hosting.

It's better to get a VPS than shared hosting. Shared hosting is not reliable enough if you're into something serious. Although, it's cheaper, but even not so much if you manage to find a cheaper VPS (there are always some discounts, just check out different web hosting offers on different forums).
I don't need a cheap VPS, I need a reliable one.

Buy a shared hosting instead of VPS. I thought shared hosting is better then VPS for non technical peoples.

Did you look at offer section of shared hosting?

If you are looking for signup for a service means i would suggest you to go with shared as it is easier & less expensive compared to VPS. Can you be some more specific about your requirements like Space, budget & config so that we can help you out in a better way.

Hi sander k,

I agree with cwvps, you should go with a VPS as it's more reliable and you're not sharing your resources. If you're still looking around we can offer you the following VPS:
CPU Cores - 2
RAM - 768 MB
Disk Space, GB - 30 GB
Bandwidth - 1000 GB
Port speed - 100 Mbit
Static IP address (IPv4) - 1 IP
Monthly price = $5.00

Located in US, we provide 24/7 support and 99.99% guaranteed uptime, let me know if you're interested and I can see about getting you a recurring discount. Thanks!

Hi,

We can offer you cheap web hosting in USA data centers.
Checkout these shared plans : https://skynethosting.net/web-hosting.htm

We have a special offer on the USA BUSINESS PRO plan at the moment. ;)
>> you can pay for 3 months and get the 9 Months hosting FREE : Use coupon LOVEFREAK

For more details, you can always contact our sales team via the live chat :)

ByteNAP provides a Cheap Linux VPS Hosting in India, it has everything necessary to be a completely private or separate server. It includes optional root-level access. Best VPS hosting provides you with a more private and flexible hosting solution, with more power, security and control. Best Linux VPS is located at a world-class data centre. Prioritize access to technical support with expertise in server configurations. Shared Hosting is cheap but VPS Hosting is best than shared Hosting.

Hello,

It depends, If you are beginner then you can go with Shared hosting services, because its shared hosting comes with the many features at an cheaper price. Once your site get enough traffic then you can upgrade your service to the VPS Hosting.

Thank you

Https://Time4vps.com are good and their prices for a year are good with the initial discount.. especially if you go for a year or two? Google their name reviews are pretty good too.

They are unmanaged though and requires you to set everything up web control panel etc if needed.

If you think it's too technical then go for shared hosting perhaps or if you really want a vps with resources that is managed (full technical support) you will find it does cost more. Some trusted vps who I have seen providing good fully managed support are..

Https://Liquidweb.com fully managed
Https://Knownhost.com fully managed

Might have heard of them already.

Hope this helps in your search!

bodHOST is the reliable web provider since they value their customers' demands, in my opinion. In the hosting market, support is essential because it assists customers in resolving issues at any time. Customers gave them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating for their superb 24/7 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime.

MANAGED LINUX VPS HOSTING Starting from $ 24.99/Mo Only!

4 vCPU Cores
4 GB RAM
100 GB SDD
3 TB Monthly
Choice of Linux distributions
Plesk or cPanel(Optional)
50 GB FREE R1Soft Backup

bodHOST is giving an outstanding offer where you will get 50% OFF on Managed VPS Hosting, Use this Coupon Code - "NWVPS50"

If you are confused between the two, here are some of the major differences which will help you choose better.
1. VPS hosting provides greater resources than shared hosting.
2. With VPS hosting, you have more control over security than with shared hosting. Your supplier will also supply you with enhanced security measures.
3. Virtual private server hosting beats shared hosting. In general, you receive greater bandwidth and are better prepared to cope with traffic surges.
4. If you want to host your website on cheap, shared hosting is unquestionably less expensive than VPS hosting. However, it is crucial to realize that shared hosting is rather limiting for sites with high goals.
Moreover, Our company provides affordable and attractive package deals on both web hosting servers, with shared hosting packages starting at as low as $1 per month. Do checkout once!

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Back