• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Host Is The Best For A Adult Forum??

DJboutit

Which is the best offshore shared or cheap openvz vps for a adult forum. I need NL or RU hosting for adult content and linking which host do you recommend??

Taking into account your needs, I know that pirateshosting.net is a good places where you can get reliable offshore hosting deals.

As for reliable and cheap OpenVZ vps host, can highly recommend Tunevps.com and their deals.
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!

Most of the Hosts allow hosting such websites on Russia based VPS or Servers. I suggest you check in offers Page you may find some hosts who can allow you to host this. you can get very affordable VPS with Best Hosting Features.

I'm sure a hosting company wouldn't just steal my money from me, but then again, you never know, but for me, its just the point of the matter, I want a host who can accommodate for my needs, and paypal is something I feel is important, and if its important to me, it should be important to them as well, right? because a host should want your business, not lecture or try to blow you off.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I strongly believe that you will find the best vps host via findmeavps.com service. It is totally free, you will be pleased.
Their team of professionals will help you. Highly recommend them.

I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
Technical support is very important.

i prefer cPanel hosting because cPanel hosting is gives you a user-friendly control panel for intuitive Web publishing.

Hi DJboutit,

There are many host now that support Adult hosting, as long as it's legal. Were you able to find a host to provide what you need? If you're still looking around, you're welcome to take a look at our VPS hosting plans.

From my experience a lot of Russian adult web maters prefer using US based servers and services as that is more loyalty for that kind of content within US. But there are several points: adult content is different and not all types of it accepted by hosts, so if there is a need for such kind of service - better ask prospective provider. When you chose company make sure that is non EIG based one. As for US hosts I know you can check kvchosting.
In any case you will find your server only after tries and tests.

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Back