• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. bryceton

Vista Anyone

It seems half decent but the only real improvement is the vista theme. My computer can easily run it with no problems what so ever. e4300, 1gb ram, 7600 gt. All my hardware worked during default setup. haven't really experienced any bugs yet. Other than flashing black screen happening during...
  2. bryceton

Server Takeover(Directadmin, cheap) & VPS Takeover

Yes this is lifetime Directadmin licence, which can be transfered. (can move from server to server, instead of specific to just 1 server. AS for port I believe its 100 mbit (but its been awhile i may be mistaken) You can see the server here http://www.galacnet.com/dedicated.php As you could...
  3. bryceton

Server Takeover(Directadmin, cheap) & VPS Takeover

Hello, Unfortunatly we no longer have any use for our servers/vps. The following is for sale at reduced costs.. VPS vpslink Link-4 20gb/500gb REG Price: $36.62 /mo (when purchasing semi annually. Will give you server for $110 expires Jun. 19, 2007 Renewal will be $119.85 USD...
  4. bryceton

webhostingmasters.com

For full details contact info of the "new" owner (even though the "new" owner) says sale was invalid and gave client base back to billy go on namepros and search "webhostingmasters" webhostingoffers thread you will want to read.
  5. bryceton

webhostingmasters.com

from my understanding webhostingmasters is no more. The owner tried to sell it but falsely reported client base to buyer and legal action was pending to get back money. I suggest moving on its unlikely that webhostingmasters will be back.
  6. bryceton

5GB 100GB Bandwidth

Brightstar hosting would like to offer you the following 5gb space 100 Gb Monthly Transfer unlimited Emails unlimited addon domains Directadmin/installatron $14.00/month pm me to order custom deal thanks bryceton admin of brightstar hosting http://www.brightstarhosting.com
  7. bryceton

High Quality Hosting accept EGOLD !!

Mini Nova Hosting 1000 Meg Storage 30,000mb Transfer Addon Domains:Unmetered Parked Domains:Unmetered Subdomains:Unmetered Your choice of cpanel or directadmin $5.75/month* [order now] http://www.brightstarhosting.com/shared.php we accept e-gold thanks bryceton admin of brightstar hosting
  8. bryceton

Need host under $3/Mo

Typically this wouldnt be possible but we have a promotion running now. So our plan is below Mini Hosting 500 Meg Storage 10,000mb Monthly Transfer Addon Domains:Unmetered Parked Domains:Unmetered Subdomains:Unmetered PHP/MYSQL/PERL Your choice of Directadmin or cpanel $2.77/month using...
  9. bryceton

Reseller Needed

Hello, brightstar hosting can offer you the following 2gb space 50gb bw unlimited everything else PHP 5.1 (DIRECTADMIN ONLY!) $7.66/month! using coupon code: 30off http://www.brightstarhosting.com/billing/order.php?step=2&pid=17 for demo of directadmin go here (missing some features)...
  10. bryceton

Webhosting requests

Hello, brightstar hosting would like to offer you the following deal. 20gb space 100gb bw unlimited everything else php 5.1 mysql Directadmin Installatron $25/month we accept paypal and e-gold please pm me to order thanks bryceton admin of brightstar hosting
  11. bryceton

{cpanel, Directadmin}Huge Deals like 3gb/100gb reseller $9/month! and more!

Hello, brightstar hosting has a very big LIMITED time promotion on our new plans (larger than before!) Our new pricing scheme will allow for very limited promotions due to the competitve pricing. This deal is available for a LIMITED TIME! we will post back once the offer is gone. Once its...
  12. bryceton

Looking for cheap hosting, look inside.

Hello the best we can do is 100mb space 2gb bw unlimited everything else Directadmin $19.95/year http://www.brightstarhosting.com/billing/order.php?step=2&pid=12 cpanel is also available for $6.95/quarter http://www.brightstarhosting.com/billing/order.php?step=2&pid=22 thanks...
  13. bryceton

How much for 30gb space and 300gb BW?

Custom package please pm me to order. Both plans are resellers. 30gb space 300gb BW Directadmin Installatron unlimited everything else $35/month Not oversold space/bw! or 10gb space 100gb bw $18.95/month not oversold space! please pm me to order as custom or create a support ticket. We accept...
  14. bryceton

Servage Hosting ??

I will be surprised if they continue to host the website. It may just take them some time. Or it just may be you sent your email to the wrong address and they forward it to abuse department.
  15. bryceton

Cheap web hosting

no I don't, but when you sell hosting so cheap it leaves room for abuse. (which may or may not be the problem you are experiencing now with your server ;) ) Yes you may have TOS that says you may remove account for such and such a reason but users don't like it if there sites go down for...
  16. bryceton

Cheap web hosting

No we treat all clients equally that is why we don't have a $1 plan. Here is my example say you pay $.50 per support ticket. if the client does 24 or more support tickets in a year you are loosing money just from support alone. We shape brightstar so it doesn't run on losses/overselling just to...
  17. bryceton

Resourceful VPS / Semi-dedicated: 15GB Space, 200GB B/w

Hello, Brightstar hosting would like to offer you the following deal Semi-Dedicated(LIMITED supply!) 15gb space 200gb bw unlimited everything else Cpanel/Fantastico/whm: $28/month(May require 24/48hr setup time, if so temp hosting server will be provided until ready)...
  18. bryceton

Reseller Request

Hello, brightstar hosting would like to offer you the following Mini Nova Reseller 3gb space 100gb transfer unlimited everything else $14.95/month for Cpanel/fantastico/whm $12.95/month for Directadmin/installatron(order on right side of page)...
  19. bryceton

Need Hosting for under $6 per month

You would probably be looking at around $40/month if you actually need that much space, and you wish to keep your hosting account ;) your space/bw requirement seems a bit odd unless using it for backups/storage Most people I find want about ten times there storage or more for bw. If you don't...
  20. bryceton

Cheap web hosting

Some hosts pay support per ticket. Also what would happen if a $1 client has a high resource website(CPU) that is causing problems for your bigger clients. Suspend them or treat them as equally as a $20 client.
Back