• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

ANy hosts on now?

yea i got trillian on msn messenger and yim now. YIM - tslu MSN-toshin82@hotmail.com
  2. T

ANy hosts on now?

Wow never thought I would come back here after crashing and burning on past online projects..... Anyways I need a host that allows a dual language english/chinese site. Plan to make a gallery of rare jade rocks/fossils so I can get some items appraised/valued by people my dad seems to...
  3. T

Software-type PHP/MySQL portals...

Do a search in hotscripts.com I am sure you will find a portal there the suits your needs.
  4. T

free webspace 4 vbulletin?

there are lots of vbulletin hosted on free hosts. Just go to vBulletin.org/com and look in some of the member's website.
  5. T

portal systems

I think you should find and use a portal that is compatabile with the forum script you want to use like YaPP for YaBB SE.
  6. T

YaBB SE for Me?

Well my friend and site partner is part of the YaBB SE development team and has sucessfully convinced me to not use vB in the past. I thought YaBB SE is lighter and cleaner than vB but vB just have better hacks and more features..
  7. T

YaBB SE for Me?

I got a very active forum and site averging close to 1000 post a day (over 300 new member sign ups a day!) and was wondering if I should continue using YaBB SE or use vBulletin.
  8. T

Need host for YaBB forum & graphic arts page.

if its yaBB you want than try remotely hosted ones at proboards or hyperboards.
  9. T

looking for free file-storage

That person had uploaded his entire rom collection. Nearly all the roms that existed for nearly every system were in his account. What is even more amazing is that it took xoom.it many months before they caught him and took him down. He's gone now..I bet he probably be still around if everyone...
  10. T

looking for free file-storage

xoom.it unlimited space and bandwidth I have seen people upload close to 100GB in files
  11. T

Need a host for php bb board

use dk3 remotely hosted phbb. You can be the sole admin there and wont have other people to boss you around
  12. T

File Hosting

I think it is because you are in China.
  13. T

Need a host for real audio files

lycos disabled hotlinking. Try geocities or yahoo briefcase
  14. T

File Hosting

Make multiple accounts at netfirm. Look at the ad on the top..i believe they allow hotlinking Using a host for plain storage is really bad for their business. Also whith hotlinking disabled other people can leech the images/files off your site as well sucking up even more bandwidth.
  15. T

Free Webspace PHP, MySQL, fast, reliable?

If your ip is banned you can use anonymous programs/proxy servers to access the site. ;)
  16. T

host needed...

You did get lucky :) Even though its only 5GB transfer but its still a killer deal for free especially with no ads.
  17. T

What do I really need?

If you made your site and pages with the tools geocities gives you than i think it is better that you stick with them because those tools will not be available on other free hosts. Geocities isnt really bad I dont know why people dont like them. They are really reliable
  18. T

Is There Real FREE service (Host, Domain)?

How can you not afford to buy a domain if you really want one. Its only like 8 - 9 bucks a year! If you dont own a credit card ask your parents. They probably wont mind since its so cheap.
  19. T

What do I really need?

Send me a email at gchang@telconet.net I can host you but you can only upload by ftp. I can also install a phbb forum for you. You dont want to use YaBB its very resource intensive.
  20. T

host needed...

Go to www.webhostingtalk.com and post in the request forum. I have seen people requesting more for free and getting hosted. Who knows you may get lucky and run accross a devote christian host.
Back