• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Crissic VPS down?

Update: Just want to let everyone know that I called his Mom's workplace and was able to figure out the whole extension game to get to her voicemail. (Call {{REMOVED}}, then press {{REMOVED}}, and then when it asks to enter numbers corresponding to letters, enter {{REMOVED}}, and you'll get the...
  2. C

Crissic VPS down?

Called work number I called the work number, and all I got was the voicemail. WTF? There's no one at the bank?
  3. C

Crissic VPS down?

The thing is, I did create backups, in the sense that lxadmin automatically created backups and put them on some server that Skylar had set up. Also, I have database backups of my stuff, so that isn't a problem. Additionally, I can't really afford to pay for 2 additional servers to back up to.
  4. C

Crissic VPS down?

@Tracker, Thanks for doing that, and let us know what comes of it. As long as I can get my data I'd be happy.
  5. C

Crissic VPS down?

My vps is down too. I was hosted on krypton.nodes2go.com I personally don't care as much about the host being down as getting my data back, as it wasn't just my site that was hosted, but a couple of friends too.
  6. C

Problems About FFRHosting.com Solved Here

Thanks for the free advertising of my url m8!
  7. C

Need Free Hosting For Rom Site

Not really. Nope.
  8. C

They're GBA and NDS roms.
  9. C

FFRHosting.com HUGE FREE HOSTING GIVEAWAY!!! Once in a lifetime oppurtunity!!

Hey guys, don't get an account from them. They deleted my account before the warning period. Your account is using to much space and bandwidth. It is overloading the server, you either cut down on space and bandwidth or your account is going to be deleted within 48 hours. Thankyou...
  10. C

Hello, this is Cricket and I'm the owner of the website GBA-Source.com and I'm in need of free hosting. Requirements: 2 gigs space 20 gigs bandwidth And ofcourse, the usual sql databases and such. Also, I'll need to host roms. I know I sound insane, but this is a popular website...
  11. C

Require Reliabe hosting With FTP. Anyone want to sponser. Site is high-traffic.

Hey guys, my name is Cricket and I own a website called Romsource. The url is http://www.rom-source.com/ I am requesting hosting because the current host, while great, is lacking some features such as it only offers 5 sql databases and has safemode turned on, which is a hassle. I have...
Back