• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Abush

Hosting needed

Hey Darksoul, Thanks for the offer. I have already PMed Jab my request. Besides, I'd never use anywhere near what you're offering so it's better left for others. I want to thank both of you for the generous offers. Abush MOD: Close thread please.
  2. Abush

Hosting needed

Hi all, I need web hosting from US Hosts ONLY. It's for a school project I am going to be doing. Please let me know how much you'd charge for the below. 200mb space, 1-2 gb BW (per month) cPanel, MySQL DBs, PHP host of course. If you're willing to give it for free I'll take that too...
  3. Abush

php Host

Hey all, I am trying to develop a little php app for class. If someone could offer me some space that'd be great. Looking for no ads, subdomain, ftp access and 50mb or more. I might need MySQL DB in the near future too. Thank you! Abush
  4. Abush

Free Space to test Drupal

^^ Yea, what he said. Now can we focus on my request? Thanks!
  5. Abush

No because I need to test it with other people. Thanks for the tip though.
  6. Abush

Hey guys, I need Free space to setup and test a drupal site. Please let me know if you can offer me the following. 250mb space 1gb BW/mo Cpanel with at least 2 mySQL DBs Subdomain. Thanks much.
  7. Abush

drupal and phpbb

So you're saying that will allow them to use the same table? Do they both have the same structure? If so would it be better to build the drupal DB on top of the phpbb db since I only have a phpbb forum so far? Thanks!
  8. Abush

drupal and phpbb

Hello, Is it possible to use the same DB for both? I have a phpbb forum with a lot of users but I want to add Drupal to expand the site and still maintain the forum as is. What's the best way to go about it? Bridge the two? Help? Thanks
  9. Abush

another CMS thread

thanks Hamster
  10. Abush

another CMS thread

Hey iBrightDev, I looked at baseCamp and it's good looking. I guess I'm looking more for a CMS based script than a project management even though I still want to have the project management aspect of it included. Thanks
  11. Abush

another CMS thread

I didn't want to steal the "Best CMS" thread so I thought I start another one. My question is what CMS is good to organize things where multiple people will work on different tasks/projects. I'm thinking something like ShaerePoint. I want to have something with a workflow that I can use to...
  12. Abush

FREE space for school project

Thank you guys. Efil, thank you much. Please PM me the password. I will contact you later. I'm supposed to be working :)
  13. Abush

FREE space for school project

I need free space for a school project web page I'm doing. Could someone give me about 20mb of space and 60mb bw and subdomain? It's only going to be up for a bit until the instructor sees it. I would appreciate it a lot. Also, please no ads as this is for school work. I understand ads pay for...
  14. Abush

Need Urgent help with GoDaddy

Yes I know but I was trying to have the domain and hosting in the same account for someone so I don't have to worry about a lot of things.
  15. Abush

Thanks, You've been a great help!
  16. Abush

So here is the scenario: I have a domain registered under account1 and I have hosting account under account2. How can I make the domain in account1 pull up the site content from the hosting account2? What do I need to change? I changed the A Host and changed the host part to a random name...
  17. Abush

Design work $40-100

Jonny: Please show me the design and the price and if the guy likes it then you'll get it. I just want the screen shot at first or the sample and then I'll take the original.
  18. Abush

Design work $40-100

Hey all, I need to see if someone could do a web design for me. I have the logo attached below. If I can get the design with the slice that'd be great. Do the design and tell me how much and if I like it, I'll take it through paypal. I don't have much to ask regarding the design except work...
  19. Abush

java questions

It's cool I found out that I should use the jLabel to display the pictures. Now my issue is how to read the image files from a folder. I had actual code that did that but I can't find it. So anyone know how to read files from a folder? At least what class to use? Thanks!
  20. Abush

java questions

It's NetBeans generated. I don't think you would want to see it. The whole thing is just a layout right now and the only thing I want is to make it so that a button action triggers an event in the jPanel. If you have net beans just make a jFrame, jButton and JPanel inside the jFrame. Now show a...
Back