• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

New IPB 1.2 Skin

My skin can be found at http://www.ldforums.com. Feedback please? :)
  2. L

Are there any hosts...

that offer unmetered webspace and bandwidth that are reliable? In the few months I've been paying attention to paid hosting I've seen a few hosts dissappear that offered these things. I'm just wondering if there are any reliable or trustworthy hosts that offer this?
  3. L

Free Custom Website Layouts and Free Custom Graphics

Go to www.loonister.com and check out the "Requests" page to see how you can order your own custom website layout or graphic. Visit the "Portfolio" page to check out some of my work (more graphics to be added there once you order a graphic :) as I'll put that graphic in the page), keep in mind...
  4. L

Portal Script

I'm looking for a portal script that's similar to the one at http://www.scotsmanality.com . If you know any scripts that are similar to that in customability then could you please inform me? Thanks in advanced. :)
  5. L

Site Ideas?

Alright, so I got 7 bucks to blow and a bunch of space to use so I decided I'm gonna get a new domain name, problem is, I have no idea what kind of site I wanna make, or what the name of the site is gonna be. I'm tired of opening and closing message boards so forums are out of the picture. I...
  6. L

Somebody help?

My friend needs a .com but lives in Britain. Where is the cheapest place he could get one that he could buy with British money (I have no idea what money is in the UK), and what are their prices?
  7. L

Need Cheap Domain [not .com, .net, etc]

I'm looking for the cheapest domain possible that has all the features that most registrars offer. Most preferred price would be around $5 - $7/ a year (I read in another thread that .us's go for $5.). Also, I would like to know if there are any places I could get .co.uk's from that accept...
  8. L

Is there a program out there that...

...makes PHP sites like Frontpage does HTML? I wanna make a PHP site but it'd be nice if I really didn't have to learn it :D .
  9. L

Special Request

I'd like to know where I can get the cheapest domains, the only catch is: the only way I can pay is PayPal. I'd like to gather a list of places where I can get domains by paying PayPal so I know where to look in the future. Thanks to anybody that can help. :)
  10. L

My Message Board

Ice Burn The skin for this forum is the first IPB skin that I've ever made so I'd appreciate some feedback. :)
  11. L

Website Design

Blind Designz Could you guys give me feedback on the design? The site's going to be a place where people can get free custom website layouts and free stock photos. I'm going to open the site by tomorrow or the next day and I would like to know if the design is good. Thanks in advanced. :D
  12. L

Prices For Web Design

I'm opening a company called Blind-Designz and I want to know how much you would be willing to pay for web design.. I don't want to under- or over- price the designs. The designs will be custom and I was thinking about maybe $15 per design (since we are only starting). I would also like to...
  13. L

[WANTED] Free Host --- 30MB+WS, 1GB+BW,PHP,MYSQL

If I could get that it would be greatly appreciated...:) EDIT: I'd also like to transfer my domain to them for free, if that's possible (not required).
  14. L

[Wanted] Cheap Host

This is the stuff I need. I'm willing to pay up to 6 dollars a month for this (I know I'm cheap :biggrin2: ): -Free Set Up -At least 200 mb webspace -At least 3 gigs of bandwidth -Cpanel6 -PHP -At least 5 My SQL databases -Free Domain Name (Not required but would be good if possible)...
  15. L

[Wanted] Free MP3 Host

Free MP3 Host I need a host that allows me to upload MP3s. I need at least 100 MB of space and 500 MB transfer/bandwidth..Thanks in advanced to anyone that can help..:classic2:
  16. L

Forums Admin Needed

I need an admin for my new message board:Anarchy Forums . I only ask for a few things: -Experience with message board software (preferrably Invision Board) -Experience with FTP -Help with advertising -Must be trustworthy To contact me use this information: MSN: loonister@hotmail.com...
Back