• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Reseller Required

hi all I'm looking to start a free hosting business, and would like a low cst reseller ( if i display your ads can i get cheaper) Looking for 1GB/10GB Unmetered ftp/mail/mysql db's cpanel or similar thanks
  2. J

50mb/1gb/php/cgi/ftp

Hi all!! Roda Web Solutions, is currently seeking to offer a limited number of free accounts with the following specifications: 50MB Space. 1GB Bandwidth. PHP Abilities. 1 FTP Account. CGI Scripting. The following rules apply to all applicants: 1) NO illegal material or links to...
  3. J

Starting a free hosting business.. anyone like my (POSSIBLE) offer?>

It would be: 50MB Space. 1GB Bandwidth. PHP. CGI (perl). FTP Access. Windows Server. All accounts would pend approval.. OR 50MB Space. 1GB Bandwidth. PHP. CGI (perl). File Manager. Windows Server. Instant Activation..
  4. J

[free] Securely Hosted Servers!

Its a free hosting service they offer: 10MB space 100MB BW Read more here... Good for a starter or someone who runs a small site.
  5. J

Free Forum Hosting!

Howdy all :) Now that my server arrangements are finally done, I can now start to offer free forum hosting!! :D Here is what up for grabs 50MB Space. 1GB Bandwidth. Choice of phpBB or Invision. You will be running our ads, and you are not permitted to run your own. Interested...
  6. J

Free hosting offer..

Hey :) Ive got some spare space/bandwdith and i may offer it to you ;) Here is what you will get: 10MB Space 100MB Bandwidth 1 FTP Account PHP MySQL <<depending on what you use it for Here is what you need to PM me: Name: Current URL: Site Content: Desired URL...
  7. J

Free 5MB

Hey all :D StartersHost has free hosting accounts! http://www.startershost.com Here is the offer: 5MB Webspace 100MB Bandwidth PHP File Manager to upload your files. URL http://www.startershost.com/you As with all providers we have a strict TOS. If your site breaks one of the...
  8. J

Free hosting available

Hey all :D I have a bit of spare webspace/bandwidth left on my server, so im gonna use it. Im offering the following free: 10MB Space 100MB Bandwidth FTP Access PHP/Perl/CGI 1 mySQL The following rules are in force at ALL times: - NO illegal material (serials, warez, etc..). -...
Back