• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Giga Hosting FREE!

will the old pre-server-move free accounts be reactivated?
  2. N

FREE Hosting! Up to 1000MB/6000MB! Reliable uptime and great support!

am not soo much fond of "posts for free host" method. can i offer you a small adspace in my site in exchange for the free hosting instead? thanks
  3. N

Giga Hosting FREE!

whats the required accurate linkbank? i lost the page and everything seems to have changed from yourgiga.coms site. thanks yourgiga for the free hosting. cheers. JP
  4. N

Giga Hosting FREE!

hi, is this offer still up for grabs? i guess this host is perfect for me.. me being needGIGSsponsor :D
  5. N

got your adsense checks?

i wonder whats taking google soo long. perhaps they're waiting for me to get reach 4-digits :) what is the expected date of release? anyone know?
  6. N

got your adsense checks?

got your december/january adsense check? JP
  7. N

can you say "FREE"

hi, you need not "transfer" your domain to them. just change your domains nameservers and point it to them. that'll do it. cheers.
  8. N

can you say "FREE"

thanks. email sent. got a very neat design and layout. nasty backend scripts too! you sure got some serious business going there. cheers.
  9. N

can you say "FREE"

Hi, tried to register at your forums. got this error Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 535 Incorrect authentication data and i cant post there as guest. thanks
  10. N

250mb space/4GB transfer/cPanel - 2w.ca

hi, allow me to give you some idea on how this posting system dynamics works. i think this is counter-productive. for this minimizes spontaneous posts, for fear that the forum member might violate some vague rules that the moderator has set. fear is always a barrier in free-flowing...
  11. N

FREE HOST WITH UNLIMITED FEATURES (200mb)

hi, nice offer. what is the requirement in order to qualify for the free hosting? and whats the conditions? w ads? text link? etc. thanks.
  12. N

250mb space/4GB transfer/cPanel - 2w.ca

hi outcast, i prefer your ads or link on my site rather then posts or anything similar. my 2 cents. thanks.
  13. N

Free web hosting - 50MB storage, 5GB traffic, emails, ftp, mysql, fantastico more...

hi harveyhosting, i have one domain that needs a new host. i dont have a problem with your link on EVERY page of this site, but this requires a lot more than the 50MB max space you are giving. can this domain be hosted with you? thanks. JPx
  14. N

Help finding a free e-mail provider

i signed up with gmx using google translation. and gave an anonymous germany address :) got tired of using if after i learned about hotpop.
  15. N

Help finding a free e-mail provider

i use www.hotpop.com, i just checked out their site but ahh its temp offline. my email is uninterrupted though. www.softhome.net www.gmx.net www.emailko.com cheers.
  16. N

5 Free Accounts for Life

Hi, i would assume its an auto-responder. Am not quite sure if anyone really got any free hosting, as i dont see any people here who seems to have been approved. OR is this just another scam to get traffic to their site. Hope not. cheers. JPX
  17. N

offer

i havent tried registering with them, as they require quite a lot of posts before you get the freebie host, and + the monthly maintenance. i do better with a few ads on my site rather than "requiring" me to posts. thats my 2 cents. cheers, JPX
  18. N

provide free hosting & get listed on my web hosting page.

hi, the domain that needs a host will be a shopping portal. with php dynamic pages and static html pages. am planning quite a lot of html pages. thank you. JPX
Back