• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Sell Text Links, Banner Space on football online game site

Hello, We sell top banner space, all pages : 2.5$/month in rotation with other 3, 10.00$ month exclusive , starting from June 15 (sold till than). We sell text links in the top right module, all pages, for 3.00$ month, available right now. 1June : Resumee : 3500+ visitors / month, 65,000...
  2. E

Selling top text link & free submit to our new directory

The site in question is the fansite of Freekick : an excellent football management game. We have around 2500 unique visitors per month (real people) and over 50,000 page views (based on the 1-22 May statistics) We have a lot of stuff : articles, betting, tools and more. 1 text link in our...
  3. E

Top banner space and text links for sale

See the last post for updated offer. The site in question is the fansite of Freekick : a excellent football management game. We have around 2000 unique visitors per month (real people) and over 30,000 page views. We have a lot of stuff : articles, betting, tools and more. I selled...
  4. E

Fan site : advices welcome

Hello, Can you please review http://www.freekicktemple.com/ Its a fansite of a online football management game. I would like to hear advices and thoughts about how to make my site nice and enjoyable. To be honest any advice is welcome considering that im a newbie on the web :-) Thanks
  5. E

WNT under 1.5$/month + moneybookers

I want a host with : - +100MB space - +1 GB / month trafic - mySQL / php - under 1.5$ month, maximum 4 months in advance payment - under 9$ domain .com - no setup fee - ACCEPTING MONEYBOOKERS : this is the most important thing. Thanks for any reply.
Back