• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Proxy Hosting Wanted:

hi i am after some hosting for a proxy site. requriements: 500mb - 1gb space 5-10gb bandwidth but must be upgradeable 5 email account 5 ftp accounts 5 subdomians 5 mysql's any control panel no budget, service needs to be reliable and have proof off uptime. please dont post...
  2. S

Wanted Proxy Template Coded!!

hi i am in need off a proxy template completly coded and ready for use. please pm me if you have any for sale
  3. S

free hosting reqiured

hi i need free hosting for a proxy website. here is my requirements: 99.9% uptime with proof 40mb space 3gb bandwidth any control panel will do needs to be linux hosting will post on forums or sites if need be in order to get reliable hosting. ps i dont want any ads on the site...
  4. S

Dont Trust Homingnetwork.com

well maybe i am just a unlucky customer with homingnetwork, but if you had been put through the what i was put through u would deffiantly say theyre being unfair and non trust worthly. and as to your email yellowmc nothing was mentioned about getting this resolved this business week (ie...
  5. S

Dont Trust Homingnetwork.com

dont trust these guys, they will rip you off, let you down, break promises and dont give you a refund. i placed a rather large order (over 14 sets) for flash tutorials and control panels etc eg cpanel / whm / direct admin. i was told 1-2 weeks for them to be processed and finished. by the...
  6. S

130+ Search Engine Submission's

gauranteed your site will be indexd in there search enginne, and no i dont have experince in seo yes all the major big search engines are included and the ones listed above are there. none off them are ffa sites they are all search engines & none are mailing lists. the only thing you...
  7. S

130+ Search Engine Submission's

I can submit your website to over 130 search engines for only $5 please email me contact@wh-solutions.net details required: Url: Email Address: Address: Contact Name: payments only accepted via paypal, submission will be done in less than 24 hours many thanks
  8. S

Wanted Flash Tutorials

sorry for the miss understanding. i want tutorials in flash and they need to be cpanel / whm / plesk / windows 2003 / linux etc
  9. S

Wanted Flash Tutorials

hi i am currently looking flash tutorials to put on my forum for members to look at and use please contact me if you can help out. thanks scott
  10. S

5k uniques

please check pm
  11. S

Super Hosting Online New Years Sale

Super Hosting Online would like to offer you the following shared hosting plans: Simply just sign up and use coupon code: 10% We also offer dedicated servers, reseller hosting, vps servers, domian name registration, server management and more if you have any queries or questions click...
  12. S

Free Advertising

Hi all i am re opening my forum and am looking hosting compaines to advertise on it. basically it will be a banner on the side bar off the forum there is also no cost or catch to this advertising!! requirements Number off ads: 4 hosts banner size: 125 x 125 pixels must be in business...
  13. S

Super Hosting Xmas Special

Super Hosting Online is offering free server management on all servers. Additional Control Panels, Hard Drives, Memory, Bandwidth are all avaiable during the sign up process. All servers are set up within 12-72 hours from receipt off payment on most cases servers will be set up within 24...
  14. S

**Guilty Or Not Guilty**

guilty ever farted and followed through
  15. S

unfair as you people USA get all the discounts and us in the uk get ripped off!! :usflag: but its a pretty good offer
  16. S

Your First Date!

doesnt freindship mean anything?
  17. S

**Guilty Or Not Guilty**

not gulity (or so i was found not gulity lol:devious2: ) have you ever pushed a cyclist off his bike?
  18. S

The computer man

lol that music is a rip off i am scott man, old tune going back in the days
  19. S

so damn cool car!!!

looks nice, would be a nice car for a track day they look like kit cars which you buy cheap and build yourself. all it is a motor enginne in the back.
  20. S

**Guilty Or Not Guilty**

Not Gulity (wtf is it lol) have you ever run over a animal while driving?
Back