• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

FREE WEB HOSTING - no ugly ads - see within for details

Free Star Hosting - http://www.freestarhosting.com Host your forum, blog, wiki, or portal with us - we've been hosting websites since 2001! English sites only Features: (a) No pop-up, pop-under or "boxed" ads on your website (b) cPanel Control Panel (c) 200MB storage (need more...
  2. N

Free hosting with cPanel

Good stuff - closest thing to not overselling in regards to free hosting. Keep it up. Ciao, Roj
  3. N

Following directions?

Albert: Tis true that we should have some kind of javascript checking in place for the username values. However, signups occur daily for sites that are clearly going to be foreign in nature. Not our target market! ;-) Roj
  4. N

FREE WEB HOSTING - no ugly ads

Realf: To be honest - we get so many non-English, fraudulent signups, we no longer send out explanations as to why your site was not approved. It is one of two reasons: [1] The account is fraudulent [2] The account is not in English That pretty much sums it up! Roj
  5. N

Following directions?

I truely wish that some customers would follow directions! It does clearly state on our site "English sites only" and that usernames should be 8 characters or less. Somebody contacted us about why their account wasn't accepted when it was because both of these requirements did not apply...
  6. N

FREE WEB HOSTING - no ugly ads

Free Star Hosting - http://www.freestarhosting.com English sites only Features: (a) No pop-up, pop-under or "boxed" ads on your website (b) cPanel with Fantastico script installer (c) 200MB storage (need more? just ask by e-mailing info@freestarhosting.com!) (d) Unmetered bandwidth...
  7. N

Looking for free hosting with no ads, no posts required

Would ads that appear as mouseovers on words count? Roj
  8. N

cknetworx.com - Windows Hosting - zPanel, Zantastico...200MB - 10GB BW

Control Panel Demo doesn't seem to work at this time? Roj
  9. N

need 200 mb space and 2 gb bandwidth with cpanel & fantastico

Girish: Have a look at our company - Free Star Hosting (http://www.freestarhosting.com) as ours matches your requirements perfectly. Regards, Roj
  10. N

Free cPanel Hosting - 200MB and Unmetered Transfer (Fantastico too!)

Free Star Hosting - http://www.freestarhosting.com Features: (a) No pop-up, pop-under or "boxed" ads on your website (b) cPanel with Fantastico script installer (c) 200MB storage (need more? just ask by e-mailing info@freestarhosting.com!) (d) Unmetered bandwidth! (e) Unlimited parked...
  11. N

How Do Free W/H's Stay Alive?

For most free hosting companies, it's an interesting experiment to see how much money they can make cramming as many customers on a server and running Google AdSense on them. Sorry guys - it's the harsh truth. :-D Roj
  12. N

Will the ASIA users ever stop signing up?

The thing with the Chinese wanting free hosting and it being problematic is that some of these Chinese customers are legitimately looking for hosting. They are looking for an outlet to express themselves (without having to spend). To counter this however, there are the plain fraudulent...
  13. N

No ads, no posts free hosting doesn't make sense?

I never found the paid-by-posting hosting concept a viable idea. At least not profitable enough for somebody to consider a serious hosting business. Those who run their hosting company for kicks and a few bucks - I'm not sure that, as a customer, I'd feel comfortable hosting my website, blog...
  14. N

65 new free hosts added to FreeWebspace.net (18+22+25)

All these new free hosting companies (I won't lie that we are one of them); how many of them are profitable? I only am concerned because customers trust these hosting companies with their content - if the service provider goes offline, that's a pretty large risk, I'd say! Roj
  15. N

Best Free Reseller

How do you make money on free reselling? I mean - do your customers have ads on their websites? Roj
  16. N

See, the problem with the fact that they would be gone in a few months is that new ones sprout up and the ecosystem lives on this way. (Real "free hosting" companies have to battle out the runt hosting companies, no?) Roj
  17. N

It's bizarre that there are players in the "free hosting industry" that are offering services with "no ads and no posts" and consider it a viable strategy. I suppose many are tickled by the idea of having "busy servers" but I am also curious as to what kind of "free-to-paid" conversion rates...
  18. N

buy stable reseller hosting

Try VARhosting.net - http://www.varhosting.net which has plans that are within your budgets and requirements. Roj
  19. N

More Space, bandwidth or control panel?

No control panel at all? That seems a little bit odd if you ask me! Roj
  20. N

Need hosting for personal site

Hi: Go ahead and sign up with us if you would like to start hosting since you have a domain (we currently don't do subdomain hosting) It just must be in the English language. Cheers, Roj
Back