• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Volt.Networks

1 cent hosting!!

Volt Networks has been online since 2006, so it has been about 4 years since we have entered the industry. We guarantee 99.9% uptime and have a 30 day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with our hosting service. For a limited time, we will be offering any of our shared hosting...
  2. Volt.Networks

Looking for shared webhosting

Hello treznax, Volt Networks has been online since 2006, so it has been over 3 years since we have entered the industry. We can offer the following package that should suit your needs while matching your budget: AMPS PACKAGE 5 GB Disc Space 75 GB Monthly Transfer $7.49 per month (with coupon)...
  3. Volt.Networks

The Cheapest Web Hosting Service

Haha, I question this as well :lol: On another note, how do you determine the cheapness of a host? If you compare amount of disk space per dollar, then any host that offers "unlimited disk space" would win...
  4. Volt.Networks

Windows 7?

Preordered it, but seems my shipping got delayed :(
  5. Volt.Networks

Hosting Needed For Social Networking Website

It depends on how many emails are being sent from your account. If you start sending thousands of emails per hour, shared hosting would not be suitable for you. Shared hosting might work when you start but you need to plan out your course for expansion if you are serious about this.
  6. Volt.Networks

For Sale: Paid & Free Hosting Businesses, $1656 annual inc. + 32 Domains

Can you PM me the link to the site for the paid hosting? What billing system do you use? You mentioned that you had income from your free clients. This is from Adsense I take it? If that is correct, are they posting to get free hosting? Or do they place ads on their site? I'm mainly interested...
  7. Volt.Networks

Need Reliable Host - that has been around for a while!

Hello gotlinks, Volt Networks has been online since 2006, so it has been 3 years since we have entered the industry. AMPS PACKAGE 5 GB Disc Space 75 GB Monthly Transfer $9.99 per month $0.01 for the first month (with coupon) -ORDER HERE- -cPanel 11 with Fantastico -X3 and RV Skins -PHP 5...
  8. Volt.Networks

Cartikahosting review - NOT recommended

Out of the 3 posts the OP has, all 3 are negative reviews of different hosts. On top of that,this is in the wrong place.
  9. Volt.Networks

Apparently I've given reputation to EVERYBODY

Pass the +Rep my way :beer:
  10. Volt.Networks

Drivers License Scan Required for VPS? Common practice?

This is just a security verification measure and I don't see anything wrong with it.
  11. Volt.Networks

Need Reseller for 10 Bucks

For $10 per year, I can offer the following custom plan: 250 MB Disk Space 5000 MB Bandwidth WHM / cPanel (Limit of one account) Unlimited Features (Addon Domains, Email accounts, MySQL Databases, etc) Please let me know if you are interested.
  12. Volt.Networks

whmcs owned license $150

There is a fee to transfer the WHMCS license from one person to another.
  13. Volt.Networks

Need Dedicated Hosting for adult Tube site

Intel Dual Xeon E5410 (2.33GHZ 12MB Cache) 16GB ECC Registered 2x 1000GB SATA II 7200 RPM 16MB Cache 10 Mbps Premium Unmetered (or 4TB on 100 Mbps port) 8 IP Addresses cPanel/WHM Included This is the closest that I can come to the $500 price. The 30TB bandwidth is going to cost quite...
  14. Volt.Networks

1 Cent Hosting!!

Volt Networks has been online since 2006, so it has been 3 years since we have entered the industry. We guarantee 99.9% uptime and have a 30 day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with our hosting service. For a limited time, we will be offering any of our shared hosting packages...
  15. Volt.Networks

Questions to clients.

It's hard to say what other languages besides English are popular. It really depends on your target market. If you aren't targeting any specific market, then you could only really focus on English. In my experience, I've had support requests ranging from Spanish to Russian.
  16. Volt.Networks

whmcs owned license $150

Are you paying the transfer fee?
  17. Volt.Networks

Multiple VPS's or Single Dedicated Server?

I would go with the multiple VPS if you have a smaller client base. Once your client base expands, I would consolidate them onto dedicated servers.
  18. Volt.Networks

1 Cent Hosting!!

Volt Networks has been online since 2006, so it has been 3 years since we have entered the industry. We guarantee 99.9% uptime and have a 30 day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with our hosting service. For the duration of June, we will be offering any of our shared hosting...
  19. Volt.Networks

Odd request and a few questions

Regarding the WHMCS license, you could theoretically sign up for one of their 15-day trials. Not sure if it is allowed if you already have a license.
  20. Volt.Networks

izfree.com down..why?

izfree.com is loading fine for me :confused4
Back