• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Free Cpanel Hosting!!! Uptime 99%!! Online Since May 2007!!

Online Since May 2007 .. but Threads: 114, Posts: 1,542, Members: 54, Active Members: 48 ... why ? ..
  2. H

500-1000 MB Space, NO ADS, INSTANT ACTIVATIO, cPanel/Fantasico/RvSkin/RvSitebulider/

not 10gb bandwidth as you say ... for the first plan..
  3. H

Core dumps

you can find the script at: http://ptp.tryautosurf.com A PTP(paid to promote) script. But tell me, how to read core dumps ? ..
  4. H

Core dumps

problem not solved. I don't know if the host, copied the file.
  5. H

Core dumps

i don't know what to do ? ..any guaidance ?
  6. H

Core dumps

smallest one .. :) ..
  7. H

Core dumps

here you go ... a core file http://www.sendspace.com/file/deipgl
  8. H

Core dumps

i know i can't delete them ... but they show back .. i done that(open the core dumps into a text editor) but only unknown characters are showing I don't know what ssh means ..and how to use it ... i have a shared hosting account ..i don't know if i have access to run comand's..
  9. H

Core dumps

I have a problem guys .. my hosting space is filling with some files (core.xxxx(numbers)) , core dumps .. I don't know fro where to stop them , or how to solve the problem .. I was hosted on another server .. there not a single core file .. here once deleted , the file comes back .. any...
  10. H

20GB/100GB BW/Unlimted Features For Just $1.99/m

you have other plans on your site ..
  11. H

Need hosting fast....

man.. paypal dose not accept my VISA .. i can't pay with paypal.. i know how to make a account and verify it..
  12. H

Need hosting fast....

please guide me : http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2016/12yh0.jpg
  13. H

Need hosting fast....

thank you for your offers .. but i need offers that i can pay with Credit Card ..not paypal
  14. H

Need hosting fast....

T^2 .. ok...i'm waiting for the new line of plans and services .. .amaZe .. thank you again .. but your prices are to high at all plans..
  15. H

Need hosting fast....

T^2 .. you will lose buyers with that under construction site.. .amaZe .. your prices are to high for me .. but thank you for your offer..
  16. H

Need hosting fast....

Irving & [HB]Andrei i like your host .. but i can't pay with my credit card .. i spoked whit andrei .. am vb noi ..si n-am putut face plata.. And T^2 ...i don't need 10gb of space ...
  17. H

Need hosting fast....

I need 1gb space and 100-150 bandwidth ...100mbit Internet Connection...cpanel ..Unlimited MySQL Databases & Domains , cron , php , php mail, zend & ion cube, backup . I need the host for a autosurfs program . please post the price .. i want to buy for a year.. i will pay with visa .. I...
Back