• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Core dumps

I have a problem guys .. my hosting space is filling with some files (core.xxxx(numbers)) , core dumps .. I don't know fro where to stop them , or how to solve the problem .. I was hosted on another server .. there not a single core file .. here once deleted , the file comes back .. any...
  2. H

Need hosting fast....

I need 1gb space and 100-150 bandwidth ...100mbit Internet Connection...cpanel ..Unlimited MySQL Databases & Domains , cron , php , php mail, zend & ion cube, backup . I need the host for a autosurfs program . please post the price .. i want to buy for a year.. i will pay with visa .. I...
  3. H

Free/ no ads Hosting - 100Mb space and 20Gb bandwidth(or more)

i need such a hosing plan.. with PHP mail, Mysql, cPanel, Fantastico, SMTP, FTP,Ioncube/Zend Optimiser etc. I will post ... bud no ads.. please post here your offer..
  4. H

Hosting at your service..

Business 4$/mo 15000 MB Data Storage 300 GB Data Transfer Corporate 8.75$/mo 25000 MB Data Storage 400 GB Data Transfer and Enterprise 12.92$/mo 40000 MB Data Storage 500 GB Data Transfer I will make custom plans at bannerbiz@gmail.com
  5. H

Free Image Hosting, 60 MB Per File, Unlimited Uploads, PNG,GIF,SWF and Others

Freeimghost.us offers one of the best image hosting service you can have here's the deal 60 MB Per Upload Unlimited Uploads Unlimited Views Allowed File Types: GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, SWF, PDF, ZIP, AVI, DOC, DOT All this for free so host your image today visit www.freeimghost.us
  6. H

link exchange

visit my site .. and if you whant to exchange link please just go at ADD YOUR LINK and fill the form http://www.bannerbiz.info/linkexchange/
  7. H

php to html

I have a template(html) and a php script ..and i whant to insert in the html pages a login box from the php script... ..the html page has already a login box but i must insert the php function... how?
  8. H

Need help for a php script

Please read : my problem is that after i installed my script(all went god,whit my database and stuff) on my pages shows a lot of errors like : Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/clic2176/public_html/config_inc.php on line 40 [$query...
Back