• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

US urges scientists to block out sun

it doesnt help that gb doesnt belive that pollution leads to climate change...
  2. I

my new host template:)

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/7735/hostuj1.jpg the new layout for my host:) the idea is that the yellow bar at the top spans 100% and the main content is 780px in the middle:)
  3. I

Advanced arcade script w 1900+ games

a note to previous buyers: upgrade is free:D
  4. I

Advanced arcade script w 1900+ games

OnlineArcadeScript v 1.5 BETA has been released! Our latest version contains considerable improvements and is probably one of the most powerful arcade scripts around, combine this with a rock bottom price (only $35), 1900+ games thrown in for free and you have one heck of a deal! Links by...
  5. I

Winbuntu

There is potential for this to be the year of the linux desktop, but i doubt it. the hope comes when large corps are pressured to upgrade to windows. the costs involved are horrific, and if they discover a free alternative considerations may be taken. The problem is that windows is now so deep...
  6. I

Colbert Report anyone?

family guy anyone? beats the simpsons. American dads good too.
  7. I

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

yes but another basic php thing is wordwrap, that breaks up words with over a set amount of letters with no break. +rep anyway.
  8. I

**Guilty Or Not Guilty**

not guilty ever wondered when a mod will lock this thread?
  9. I

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

may i ask where the hell wordwrap is in vb? look on the other page at nugis post.:S that and image resizing. basic stuff chaps.
  10. I

Weird 'new post' behaviour.

this happens to me mid load, but when the page finishes loading it fixes it.
  11. I

Hackin Prevention

aah right:P sorry that was my bad:)
  12. I

Hackin Prevention

no, what they're not doing is NOT illegal, its a security site showing how to STOP hackers, they might show how hackers work but you need to to explain the point/how it works of whatever your doing. The phpbb comment backs up what I said, this is defensive not offensive.
  13. I

Deleted Objects

if i delete something - i generally like it to stay gone.
  14. I

Quick review!

i really like it but i still prefer the current design. sorry:( still, very good minimalistic approach to the design:D
  15. I

Colbert Report anyone?

anyone else watching desperate housewives? its my guilty pleasure:P
  16. I

Hii !!!

hey:D welcome to the community!
  17. I

Unbelievable: Nulled Scripts

nulled means the bit that phones home and checks its licensed is removed. the copyright usually goes with it.
  18. I

Deleted Objects

this scares me.
  19. I

Colbert Report anyone?

scrubs is fantastic! I thought my musical was an interesting twist:)
Back