• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

MyBB Installation Assistance

Hello! I am willing to do this. Please PM me.
  2. M

How Many Free Accounts Do You Host?

Hmm... I currently have only 75.
  3. M

Add Simple HTML to users pages.

Im on windows. Any other suggestions?
  4. M

zpanel,instant activation

4t.host has exactly that! * 250mb DiskSpace * 15gb BandWidth * 5 MySQL DataBases! * UnMetered FTP access * ZPanel * Web Based file manager. * Auto Daily Backups. * Unlimited ZPanel access. * Instant Activation!!! * PHP * And more...
  5. M

4t.Host! Special Grand Opening Offer! 350mb DiskSpace! 5 MySQL! Instant Activation!

:welcome: We dedicate ourselves to bring you only the absolute best hosting possible! We shoot to be very professional. Yet simple and user friendly all at the same time. From new bloggers to cgi scripters, everyone can enjoy the advanced simplicity that only 4thost could provide! All that...
  6. M

Add Simple HTML to users pages.

Hello. How can I automatically add simple html tags to all of my users pages so they dont have to? Just like <a href="mysite.com>Hosted at mysite</a> and thats it. I was thinking the htaccess. But thats just for directories right?
  7. M

I need hosting

Hello! Great News! http://www.firefightfm.com has exactly what you looking for! Good Luck! -Devon
  8. M

The Best Host! FireFightFM- 300mb DS,20gb of diskspace!, 5 SubDomains, Mail & More!!!

FireFightFM.com the BEST hosting! :eek2: Features: -300mb of diskspace! -20gb of diskspace! This allows thousands of hits a month free! -5 Subdomains for you to add! -5 Addon domains! -3 Mail accounts! Full pop3 & imap! -Unlimited FTP access! (+4 addon FTP accounts) -10 MySQL databases! -2...
  9. M

$1 Lifetime Text Links - PageHole.com

Looks Good, Good luck!
  10. M

Pixel Advertising! Great Rates, 10x10 50 cents, or basic free posting!

:welcome: and thank you for reading this. Tired of spending tons of money on advertising? Try MrPixels! Advanced, Standard, and Free ad posting! Advanced: Price: $1.00 per 10 x 10 pixel block ($0.01 per pixel) Breakdown: per pixel on that page its 1 cent. But minimum it has to be...
  11. M

My homepage hacked. How can I protect myself?

Hello. I put hours into making my site look good. Then woke up this morning and poof, its gone. Now my zpanel and user files were all ok. But, they signed up as dogtag. And uploaded a script called nstview.php and ran it. I looked at it and... what... its very complex and all in php so I dont...
  12. M

Free Hosting! Up to 700mb, 30gb bandwidth, php, zpanel and more! 1 plan ad free!

First off, ive like to apologize for the past firefightfm.com hosting. We recieved very bad reviews. It was buggy and over all just crap. We admit it. Second, we have been down for the last 2 weeks. Attempting at getting Every glitch out, to give you the best possible hosting we could! Heres...
  13. M

Currupt Image Uploads...

Can somebody please help... Everything people upload becomes currupt. But locally the images are fine, but when accessing them, they only apper half correct. Here is a good example... one of my users has about 150 pics uploaded. http://firefightfm.com/mbote/36/ Nevermind dont go there... he got...
  14. M

Free Web Hosting! 250mb DiskSpace, UnMetered Bandwidth! Zpanel, PHP, and a ton more!

After thinking about it, you are right. We are sorry you do not like us. Although, mysql databases are $1 each.
  15. M

Free Web Hosting! 250mb DiskSpace, UnMetered Bandwidth! Zpanel, PHP, and a ton more!

Well there was a point a few hours ago that we were restarting our servers. Perhaps you tried in the middle?
  16. M

Well if I get 10-20 gigs of bandwidth from a specific account, I may impose a fee. Or they can tune it down.
  17. M

Hello my name is Phillip and i'am the co-admin of FireFightFM.com. The actual admin of this web-hosting site is Devon. Here at FireFightFM we are looking for people with intersting or cool webstie ideas or already made pages to host them here for the world to see. If you have any questions...
  18. M

FTP uploading half?

We tried it on binary and ascii... and it caused the same effect... is it somthing im doing? On my computer where it is uploaded to its fine. It looks great. But even if I try to get to it through the firefightfm.com/... it is still mest up.
  19. M

FTP uploading half?

Hello. When my user uploads a picture... well take a look http://firefightfm.com/images/DUDE.jpg And all files are currupt. Im using bulletproof FTP. And hes using smart FTP... Can sombody help?
Back