• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Need something? Check if I'm the right one!

I can offer you alot: Web Design [PSD, Coded] Coding Make applications Quality Forum Posting Scripts installation Modding Servers [HL, CS, CSS~] Alot more, just ask for it. And I'll give you a reply. Regards, Tdesigns
  2. T

Hosting template [PSD]

I'd like to sell this hosting template, offers are open. http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5196/sikoeditedls3.png Tdesigns
  3. T

Webdesigner for hire

Don't have a portfolio right now because my hoster is down :S Templates. $30 - $? Banners. $10 - $15 Logo's. $5 - $10 Thank you, Tdesigns
  4. T

Gaming website layout [.PSD]

I made this template to fit a gaming website, but I think it can be used for anything. I'm wanting to sell the .PSD (Coded Version under negotiation) preview .PSD (Full rights) - Starting on $25 Bin $50 E-mail me if you are interested: admin [at] tdesigns.info And you can always PM me...
  5. T

Need a designer?

Ever needed professional custom templates for both business or personal use? Well, here is the solution! What do I have to offer? Templates (coded) Logo's Banners Also, if you're short by cash and still wan't to have a template? Start posting @ www.tdesigns.info/forum/index.php To contact...
  6. T

Redesigning my site - not yet completed

Here's a screen of what I have untill now. http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5803/tdnewdesigncopyfn8.png (It's a designs site ;) ) Thanks, Tdesigns
  7. T

Templates,Banners & Logos!

Ever needed professional custom templates for both business or personal use? Well, here is the solution! What do I have to offer? Templates (Fully functional!) Banners Logos Dark_skater_tevin@hotmail.com Thanks for your time. Signed, Tdesigns
  8. T

Custom templates! and other gfx work

Title explains it all :P. Pm me or add me on msn. dark_skater_tevin@hotmail.com Thanks, Tdesigns
  9. T

Free and Paid Templates

Ok, what do I offer? Free personal Templates, Paid clan/gaming Templates, Paid business Templates, and ofcourse paid custom templates ;), + Free AND Paid custom scripts! If you need a design, script feel free to PM or email me.. info@tdesigns.info You'd also may like to check out my...
Back