• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Need Reseller Sponsor

Reseller Web Hosting 45 Day Trial Corporate - cPanel/WHM Disk Space - 12,000 MB Bandwidth - 100,000 MB Price - $9.95 Reseller Hosting Plan Details
  2. S

RegisterFly.com Going Down

To help with the problem that a lot of people are having I am dropping the prices on domain name transfers to http://www.hostingwolves.com. You are now able to transfer your domain names at really low prices. .COM's are only $6.39. This offer will only last for 15 days. Signup Now
  3. S

Up to 50% Off On Hosting & Reseller Packages

This is an offer for FreeWebSpace.net Users Only!! To take advantage of this offer you must reply to this post or send a PM to me. All prices on the Web Hosting and Reseller Web Hosting have dropped to almost half the price and more. Web Hosting Business Disk Space - 1,000 MB...
  4. S

looking for a Reseller

Hello, I would like to offer you a custom plan to meet your needs. You will have a master reseller account so you would be able to sell reseller accounts. Payment Method: PayPal Monthly Cost: $15.00 ~~ 1 Month free if paid every 6 months ~~ ~~ 2 Months free if paid by the year ~~
  5. S

Need Vps

Hello Pancu, I really do not think you will get the 2 terra bandwidth but I can offer you my Enterprise plan. http://www.superwolves.com/vps.php Disk Space - 48,000 MB Bandwidth - 600,000 MB Price - $69.95/Month
  6. S

looking for a real cheap dedicated server

Yes, if you want to downgrade the options then I can offer this. Celeron 1.6GHz, NEW GENERATION! - $129.00 Remote Reboot Port 1000GB BandWidth 512MB RAM HD 80GB Fedora by Red Hat cPanel/WHM - Add $20.00 Fantastico - Add $5.00 Monthly Fee: $154.00
  7. S

Looking for...VPS

This plan will cost you $29.00 per month This plan will cost you $34.00 per month PM for these offers
  8. S

looking for a real cheap dedicated server

Celeron 1.6GHz, NEW GENERATION! Remote Reboot Port 1000GB BandWidth 1GB RAM HD 320GB Fedora by Red Hat cPanel/WHM Fantastico Monthly Fee: $184.00
  9. S

Hi I need some help with something

you will need two wireless cards in your pc and have them bridged then point one to the internet and have your laptop point to the other... just like using a cross over cable to connect two pc.
  10. S

░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀█▓▒░ Title Test ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀█▓▒░

Oh no, you just opened a door the should have been kept closed.
  11. S

.:Looking For:. Reseller/VPS Hosting

Hello, I would like to offer you a custom plan. ~~15 DAY FREE TRIAL~~ Web Disk Space: 50,000 MB Web Data Transfer: 500,000 MB e-Mail Accounts: Unmetered Subdomains: Unmetered Parked Domains: Unmetered Addon Domains: Unmetered FTP Accounts: Unmetered MySQL: Unmetered Mailing Lists: Unmetered...
  12. S

Reseller Hosting Needed..!!

Yes, for that much space and bandwidth you will need a server. I can offer you a server with these specs. Configuration: Celeron 1.6GHz - NEW GENERATION! 512MB RAM HD 160GB Remote Reboot Port Port 10mbps Bandwidth: 1000 GB IP addresses: Up to 7 IP (Use note to justify requested IPs)...
  13. S

Free Web Hosting?

Sure, all you need to do is tell us what you need
  14. S

Script problem

If you want to send me the script I will change it for you. Just PM me.
  15. S

I need host.

I will give you a custom plan. However the banner will need to be 234X60 for 5 GB space and 7.5 GB bandwidth or 468X60 for 10 GB space and 15 GB bandwidth.
  16. S

Script not working (PHP)

Here try this code <?php session_start(); function doDB() { global $mysqli; //connect to server and select database; you may need it $mysqli = mysql_connect("localhost", "aurillia_wicked", "maisie") or die(mysql_error()); mysql_select_db("aurillia_clandb") or...
  17. S

Needing some help

The program that I use is Irfan View http://www.irfanview.net/
  18. S

will someone host my site for a week or two please?

I will host it for you. Just send me a PM.
  19. S

reseller hosting quote required

How did you get all the e-mails?
  20. S

Hosting needed for adult forum and adult link site

I have transfer sites from all kinds of control panels to cPanel hosting. I will build you a custom plan that will match your request. Disk Space - 1,000 Bandwidth - 10,000 Apache version 1.3.37 <- NOT THE LATEST PHP version - 5.2.3 MySQL version - 4.1.22-standard Perl version - 5.008008 I...
Back