• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

SERVAGE - the worst hosting company ever!!!

this is not a question of the legallity of the files - Servage could have asked me to remove them, at the very least - it is a question about a hosting service fooling customers by promising HUGE space (110GB) and LOTS of traffic (1110GB - 1.11TB no less) for only € 8 / month. anyone who...
  2. D

i doubt it, but OK then ... *lol*
  3. D

*lol* i blame Servage - the worst hosting company in the wolrd! :devious2:
  4. D

what is this distribution talk? who is distributing anything? i placed the files on the server because of a major diskservice on one of my own local servers. €8 for 70GB space seemed ok. they also informed me that they did backup of all content - included in the price - in writing *lol* i...
  5. D

*lol* i expected SERVAGE to be what they claim to be - but they are not. they are a bunch of liers and cheaters - every one of them. with regard to proof: it is not up to me to provide proof of purchase (even if i can trace each and every object) but to them to proof that the files are...
  6. D

from personal experiance, i would like to share this information with all and anyone who would like to know: i am a SERVAGE customer, not very happy. from the top of their head they have deleted 70GB (70 GIGS!!!!) of my very own and private MP3 files, claiming the files are illegal (or...
  7. D

servage.net

Stay Away From Servage !!! SERVAGE will DELETE or SUSPEND any acount that have some traffic or use some of the storage space. they DO NOT have 110GB for each user that buy that space. SERVAGE is a hox and one of the WORST companies i have ever done business with. SERVAGE deleted approx 70GB...
Back