• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need a reliable hosting.

I really like your offers wswd and JJK, I like the bandwidth, space, and cpanel, and specially the price, you understood im looking for a really really cheap package, and I will pay for an anually suscription, but I really need 2 mysql databases, I need one for the site and another one for the...
  2. M

Need a reliable hosting.

Im looking for a really really cheap package, maybe a custom one. Cause i dont need too much specs. 200-300Mb of space 1-2 Gb of bandwidth CPanel Fantastico is a plus. I know that maybe I can get this for free, but I need a premium service. Hope that you can give me very low prices...
  3. M

Reasonable request with Possibility to upgrade to paid.

I need a free hosting account with the possibilty to upgrade to a paid package. I dont need to much. 200MB space 1 GB bandwidth Cpanel 5 mysql databases 2 addon domains The site is going to be in spanish, I will use a mybb forum and the I will make the website in Joomla. I really dont...
  4. M

ServeLayer account terminated.

And how am I going to trust a host that have that kind of "mistakes". Sorry Ivan, but I dont really tolerate this things. As I said in my requesting thread, I only neeeded the host for a 7-10 days, and you really disappointed me...I will have to start over.
  5. M

1.-Cause they deleted my account today, and it was supposed to be 7 days later not today. They sent me the warning email that day. 2.-Of course not, It wasn't a problem moving the site to another host, I dont have a problem with his opinion, the problem is that he deleted the account without...
  6. M

The day 20 of this month, I received an email from ServeLayer: Hello Irving Salas, Free web hosting will no longer be available. You have 7 days to take your website elsewhere or immediately upgrade to one of our plans. If you caught our service reliable and great, our Server Basic is the...
  7. M

Any 321hosted.com reviews?

Does anyone have used their service? Im planning in ordering a VPS package from them. They gave me a very good offer. But I saw the domain creation and it says octuber-2010, and they say that they have been since 2004, but with different names, like ABudgetWebHost.com and another one. They offer...
  8. M

VPS Required, serious offers please.

Still looking for a VPS. I have a few good offers, but new offers are still welcome. Ohh I forgot to say that I will pay annually. So please post the prices with annually discounts. Thanks
  9. M

Amm, yes, i prefer cPanel included.
  10. M

Is project for an educational site for any LatinoAmerican student. Its a very big project trust me, thats why I cant tell more in here. Im not allowed to say more. But I would be happy to tell anyone of you more via msn, or livechat in your website. NatcoWeb, how long have you been running...
  11. M

Hey guys, Im looking for a good VPS provider. I really need serious offers from reliable hosting companies. I would like to talk with the host owner via msn if its possible. Its for a very important project for education. If a overselling host or a bad hosting appears, and you know of it, please...
  12. M

Need Host ASAP for some days.

Thanks theraptor, I already know that, but I dont like to do that xD, I confuse the data. And thanks ServerLayer, I will do it. So if any mod see this, you can close your thread. I already found a host. Thanks guys.
  13. M

Thanks a lot ServerLayer, but i would appreciate 2 mysql instead of one, i use Joomla. And does it include Cpanel?
  14. M

Hi guys I have a little request for you. Im going to start my own RO server, I already ordered a Dedi server, but they are configurating eathena. So it will take some days. But I would like to start with the web design and the forum before they finish installing all the server config. So...
  15. M

What Windows Versions have you used?

win 95, 98,xp, vista and 7 All of them except Win 2000.....My favorite is Windows 7 I think. Next is XP by far.
  16. M

Your most likes & dislikes

Like: Getting fun seeing some apparently stupid threads that are really fun xD Working in what I like. Basketball Money Woman Dislike: Being Bored... Not having a job (if u have one possibility there just tell me xD) Not having money When the rain just ruins the perfect wax of my car...even...
  17. M

Free master resellers

But the question is for what do they need master reseller?? and 4 free? Master reseller are for some little hosting business. Or Really i dont understand for what do they ask that? And for free?? Its illogical. Like RosenCruz said, its better if you start looking for some cheap reseller account...
  18. M

1 GB Space, 5 GB bandwidth,cpanel 11, installatron & fantastico, join us!!

Hello, HostFuzz is proud to offer you our webhosting packages: Baby Package: 300 MB Space 1GB Bandwidth CPanel 11 Installatron & Fantastico Installer LiteSpeed Server! Ruby on Rails Unlimited MySQL DB, Email,FTP Accounts... And a lot more!! Posts/Month: 4 Posts Kid Package...
  19. M

Urgently Need Host.

Hello HostFuzz is proud to offer the next hosting package: Baby Package: 300 MB Space 1GB Bandwidth CPanel 11 Installatron & Fantastico Installer LiteSpeed Server! Ruby on Rails Unlimited MySQL DB, Email,FTP Accounts... And a lot more!! Posts/Month: 4 Posts We are a very small Post2Host...
  20. M

Looking for guild webhosting

Hello HostFuzz.com is happy to offer the next Hosting package: Baby Package: 300 MB Space 1GB Bandwidth CPanel 11 Installatron & Fantastico Installer LiteSpeed Server! Ruby on Rails Unlimited MySQL DB, Email,FTP Accounts... And a lot more!! Posts/Month: 4 Posts We are a new Post2Host...
Back