• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. AMC

Welcome back Decker

Please Jordan - I don't think my reputation could survive it :P Oh and welcome back Decker! Where in Hell you been hiding ?
  2. AMC

freewebspace.net has moved

Name.com has a brilliant back end - everything just seems to work. I've had bad experiences with Namecheap in the past, but their rep seems to be solid so it could just be me.
  3. AMC

Looking for Support Staff - Post2Host Company

Hey Jordan, Looking for something like this to do at the moment and would like the experience. Know my way around cl, DA and cPanel etc... If you are still looking please give me a shout via PM. All the best
  4. AMC

FWS Meet-Up

well if you make it later on in the year I may be able to make it (London or Manchester, doesn't really matter which).
  5. AMC

FWS Meet-Up

(Man its been a while since I've posted here... but I just had to jump in on this) Are you serious ... ? Don't get me wrong, I love Americans (if I didn't family christmas's would be a pretty ---- affair) but thats exactly the kind of attitude from a few that got the rest of the world on your...
  6. AMC

Post Your PC (or Mac) Specifications!

Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 4 GB Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
  7. AMC

Simple and Small Website Job

I'll take this on for you mate ;) $25 for the job and I'll have it done in your time frame. Let me know :)
  8. AMC

.com domains for sale - virtually reg prices!

no sites - no traffic. Yeah, I'll take $8 a domain I guess. I don't really want to go to $5 though. ;)
  9. AMC

.com domains for sale - virtually reg prices!

Hey Guys, I'm looking to shift 3 domains, so I thought I would auction them here: whichproxy.com Registrar: Godaddy exp date: 2 / 9 / 2009 definitivewp.com registrar: Godaddy exp date: 15 / 12 / 2009 followswineflu.com registrar: Godaddy exp date: 28 / 4 / 2010 I'd like to...
  10. AMC

Programe Help !

A Custom coded solution might be in order. I reckon you could use PHP and then once an order is placed, a confirmation email is sent. As for security, a shopping cart could work as your payment processer. Ask around any forum with freelance programmers.
  11. AMC

Took 4 yeArs

congratulations! ... you have now joined the much esteemed "No Life Club" :P
  12. AMC

TTR Powers

Definitely not sure that a private discussion board is a good idea. If it is a success it'll kill general discussions overnight, and if it wasn't then its redundant anyway. Another problem about colouring the names differently is that a load of newcomers would assume we were moderators, and...
  13. AMC

New blog and logo

Thanks for all your comments guys - Dan, which pages are giving you a 404 ? I should probably sort that out :p I will get rid of that box at the bottom of the page, its actually for a footer 460x80 banner, but I'm not running one there (at least I have no plans to do so at the moment).
  14. AMC

New blog and logo

So sorry guys - I was an idiot and forgot to link to the site evidently. Yeah - the site is thebytevine.com
  15. AMC

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

hmm... - well technically its just an incentivised ad, and I'm paypaling them the money for a pint, not the drink itself lol. So if they are under 21 chances are they wont get served anyway. Lastly, I wish the admins would tell me thats what they did, its bad form to just delete my thread and...
  16. AMC

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

apparently free alcohol isn't suitable for a public forum ... ?! :eek3: I posted a thread offering /fws/ the chance to win free beer, as part of a promotion for a new blog, and it got deleted. No infraction or anything ... just deleted ?
  17. AMC

New blog and logo

Hi Guys, I've just launched a new blog, and I thought it would be good to get some feedback from you all on the design, as obviously a good appearance is key. I'm mainly looking to what you think of the minimalist style of the theme, and whether the logo fits with it etc... Thanks in...
  18. AMC

This thread is me asking a question to Per Olof Sandholm

And don't forget the old favourite ' ... don't worry, my friend is paying.' :p
  19. AMC

This thread is me asking a question to Per Olof Sandholm

I agree with BV - its a big failing of english speakers to underestimate that. Also you are a guest in their country, you want the people there on side, and they always appreciate it if you at least make an attempt to speak their language.
  20. AMC

colin

I saw him on G talk yesterday, but like me he has A levels at the moment, so he's probably taking a break to work on those ? EDIT: He's the more sensible of the two of us .. evidently :p
Back