• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

CancerHost Official Announcement [All Clients please Read]

Cancerhost? Sounds like some kind of malignant tumor. :D Just playin...
  2. T

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

I dug up Demetrius' cell phone and gave him a call. He says he is now out of the hospital and working on his recovery. He hopes to be back on the internet sometime soon. Dont mind me, but you guys are a bunch of cold-hearted people to automatically assume the worst of a situation. That's all...
  3. T

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

I don't think he's doing too well right now. I've been pretty close with him the last year. I'm not going to say anything else because I respect him... I am also not trying to drive his customers away, but hope is slim that he will be back...
  4. T

Looking for proxy host

I am looking for a proxy host to host two or more proxy sites, one or more as addon domains. All I need is shared hosting and the sites are brand new so all I need is 100 MB space tops and 100 to 200 GB bw, for growing room. The proxies will run the phproxy script and I have under 5 dollars to...
  5. T

Offshore Hosting ( Asia, Middle Eastern, Europe )

darkestnight, yours is not offshore. I am not sure about midas'
  6. T

Offshore Hosting ( Asia, Middle Eastern, Europe )

Look at my plans on www.phaz.us and PM me or my MSN is "n0xtech@hotmail.com" without the quotes. Plans range from $5 to $10, 1 GB - 5 GB
  7. T

Phaz Hosting -3 Cheap Packages- + OFFSHORE

Phaz.Us is proud to offer the following hosting packages in "offshore" Canada: For 5 USD a month via PayPal you get: 1 GB Space 20 GB BandWidth Cpanel Unlimited SQL/Email/FTP Accounts 99.9 % Uptime For 8 USD a month via PayPal you get: 3 GB Space 40 GB BandWidth Cpanel...
  8. T

Forum/Site Hosting -5 USD/Month-

Have about 5 spaces on the server
  9. T

Forum/Site Hosting -5 USD/Month-

I would like to offer a few hosting accounts on my server located in Canada. I allow Adult Content, Warez linking, and basically any other site that you could think of. What I am offering for 5 USD via PayPal: 1 GB Space (upgradeable) 20 GB BandWidth (upgradeable) Cpanel Unlimited...
  10. T

Virginia Shooting

People kill people. Guns don't. If a criminal wants a gun, they can get a gun. Enforcing stricter gun laws won't do sh*t.
  11. T

Virginia Shooting

Hosting-shack, the people that are using humor aren't trying to deal with this. How can you take a murder and make it into something funny? The ones making jokes could give two craps about the subject in which they are posting.
  12. T

Virginia Shooting

Understandable, but I'm not asking you to feel sad Colin. I am asking people to stop making jokes about the matter.
  13. T

Appauling Member Behavior

This isn't exactly bashing, but another display of having little or no respect for a sensitive subject. Some people in the thread have hearts, but I hardly find it a joking matter. http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2186246&page=2
  14. T

Virginia Shooting

I am just trying to get the people massacred some respect, without that some jackasses would have a field day with this.
  15. T

What do you think about us brits?

Why not? You are just like anyone else to me. I like some of you, while I do not care for others. Just like I like some people in the US and do not care for others.
  16. T

Virginia Shooting

Not that situation in particular. Look for any country that had a mass killing. And what do you mean for no particular reason? They haven't even released that bit to the public yet, buddy.
  17. T

Virginia Shooting

Please stop preaching about how the US is full of idiots with guns. This was able to happen in any country at any place. I believe you are being extremely narrow-minded if you think like this. Please stop talking about something which you do not know. My family friend works in a building at the...
  18. T

Is CPANEL a must for free hosts

Ads and donations
  19. T

VPS/Reseller Needed

I need a control panel, but I will settle with anything, as long as it lets me create new accounts and such.
Back