• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Domain Pointers

Some hosts provide Domain Pointers in their package plan. I wonder what it is and what it is used for?
  2. G

Mobile Email

RazorServers.com offers mobile email solution. Kerio MailServer provides push email and wireless groupware data synchronization for the most popular smartphones and smartphone operating systems, including Windows Mobile, Symbian, Palm, BlackBerry and Apple iPhone. Has anybody used this service...
  3. G

RAID disk monitoring

As I see Raid is a kind of backup and Ahosting.biz provides it on their servers. I know that there are different RAID and tell me, guys, what does the type of the RAID depends on? Which one is the best?
  4. G

semi-dedi ...

I'm sorry for my ignorance but I don't understand are there any advantages of using semi-dedi instead of shared web hosting? I plan to buy it from Webhostingbuzz.com and still don't know if it's worth. Can anybody help me?
  5. G

domain name registrar

I have heard many positive feedbacks about www.namecheap.com and now I'm thinking of registering a domain with them. Has anybody done it already? Any advice would be appreciated.
Back