• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Karlo S

Best Registrar

Namecheap for sure ! Best support i ever had .
  2. Karlo S

Small offshore Hosting

Thanks but i have nothing to hide so this is not needed. Btw i am more than sure that i will be going Glenn's offer ! Thanks for your offers !
  3. Karlo S

Your business mobile phone...

Htc touch HD , as it has the biggest screen in class its great for showing off some photos as i am currently a part time paid photog. And WinMo just because, and a flashed rom.
  4. Karlo S

Small offshore Hosting

Hello, thanks for your offers. Glenn well the site would be a small forum for investors of a specific forex site . Budget would be up to 50-60$ per year, is that reasonable ? Thanks
  5. Karlo S

Free 2D MMORPG?

Tibia ?
  6. Karlo S

Small offshore Hosting

Hello and nice to see you again . Well i need an offshore hosting account, 200-500MB max Cpanel - LXAdmin or something similar will do. Bandwidth something you give in a package that you think would suit me (small site low to average hits:tired2:). Would be great if i could put https when i...
  7. Karlo S

cell phone

Exactly
  8. Karlo S

stabbing pains in my chest ....

That could easily be heart problems , you really should call a doctor .
  9. Karlo S

Wojtek...

Happy Birthday Wojtek!
  10. Karlo S

.TV domains

Thats the thing i was thinking about when posting my first post ... Guess how much the renewal fees will be :D ?
  11. Karlo S

Who do you share your birthday with?

1032 - Emperor Yingzong of China (d. 1067) 1953 - Roberta Williams, computer game designer 1958 - Ice-T, American rapper, songwriter, and actor 1982 - Wasalu Muhammad Jaco, American rapper http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_16th Edit : Nice event :D 1978 - The first computer bulletin board...
  12. Karlo S

Computer Errors

I got an error in Solitaire got 2 x 2 heart and the 2nd one disappeared as i was dragging it onto the ace ...
  13. Karlo S

Post your ctrl+v

I drank in moderation , moderation Was everywhere i was . but now i am in rehab . Sunday Morning Blues
  14. Karlo S

What was your first free web host?

freewebs than anglefire and tripod
  15. Karlo S

Simpsonized?

I was haunted by the RedRocket one .....
  16. Karlo S

Simpsonized?

God da** it ...
  17. Karlo S

If you won £3bn, what would you buy?

Island in the middle of nowhere , invest in a few dozen servers and seed warez off them on that same island that i will name a kingdom . BUY a population of 20 women and be happy :D
  18. Karlo S

Horror Movie Posters

Texas massacre one should do for the kitchen .
  19. Karlo S

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! onoes

Erm im currently putting bullets into my .357 hope it will be a painless ordeal.
  20. Karlo S

Adidas???

Hehe i just wanted to write that and then saw your post .
Back