• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Karlo S

Small offshore Hosting

Hello and nice to see you again . Well i need an offshore hosting account, 200-500MB max Cpanel - LXAdmin or something similar will do. Bandwidth something you give in a package that you think would suit me (small site low to average hits:tired2:). Would be great if i could put https when i...
  2. Karlo S

Have any idea ?

Do you have any idea what would money-bb.com be worth ? and hostbbs.info ? And which is the leading registrar for ccTLD's ?
  3. Karlo S

Free directory+Looking for posters

We are offering free Directory submissions ! www.money-bb.com/dir (still being developed so do suggest categories and submit your url's freely ) We are also looking for some posters we need 1000 - 1500 posts to be made , within no specific time frame . Contact me via PM with your posting...
  4. Karlo S

[WT-Get Hired] Support Staff

Hello ! have more than 3 years experience with Cpanel and WHM , Directadmin isn't new to me either. I am very friendly and seem to fulfill my tasks in a good manner . I can speak : English , German , (bit of) Italian , Croatian , Bosnian , Serbian , Slovenian ... I Have worked before with 4...
  5. Karlo S

Domains For Sale ! /// MY Services

your-mp3.info netsurge.info proxyu.net wolfcity.info fusionhost.info--- BRANDABLE ONLINE SERVICES fusiondn.info ----BRANDABLE ONLINE SERVICES proxyu.net reserve is 20$ all .info's reserve is 5$ Pay With PayPal/E-Gold **************** I am looking to be hired as support staff with any...
  6. Karlo S

Domains

Selling these : wolfcity.info netsurge.info hostbbs.info sexyu.info prhg.net(page rank home ground) fusiondn.info NAME YOUR PRICE , start from 4$ for every except prhg.net and sexyu.info they start at 7$ ! your-mp3.info just 3 $
  7. Karlo S

Post your pet pictures

Post your pet pictures , captions welcomed !!! Ill start with this little guy : (thats my mom holding him i was trying to make burst shot of him licking his nose :lol: )
  8. Karlo S

Thriller

Prisoners somewhere do the complete "Thriller" reenactment . Funny , just look at their faces http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/28575/
  9. Karlo S

Shopping Cart

Which shopping cart would be good for photography based site . I mean that after the payment the user gets back to me and downloads the purchased file . Any help would be appreciated !
  10. Karlo S

SALE , Selling some domains and services !

Domains on sale : proxyu.net - min. 10$ fusionhost.info - min 7$ fusiondn.info - min 5$ hostbbs.info min 5$ wolfcity.info min 5$ sexyu.info min 5$ netsurge.info min 5$ Minimum +bid .50$...
  11. Karlo S

Ubuntu Ultimate 1.4 Here

Get it while its hot ! Ubuntu Ultimate 1.4 came out and unlike 1.3 its only around 600mb big all the apps are installed after the main installation. This distro has been called the Linux Vista when you think about it at least it has better graphics than Aero . Give it a try it costs you...
  12. Karlo S

Wan to sell these domains PAYPAL

Want to sell these domains PAYPAL Proxyu.net Fusionhost.info Fusiondn.info HostBBS.info Sexyu.info Wolfcity.info Netsurge.info Start with 10$ for proxyu.net and 5$ for .info's for every bid i you want no minimum +offer . PayPal , E-Gold , WesternUnion
  13. Karlo S

Selling a few domains / And my Services

Selling these domains: your-mp3.info sexyu.info and gray-eye.com I can accept paypal, e-gold and western union. All get free push to your account!!!! For a small fee of 1-2$ i will install some scripts for you . Please contact me via msn for more info gray.eye.com@hotmail.com .
  14. Karlo S

Summer Time LOW PRICES !

Hello and welcome to Fusion Host as of just starting up we are offering competitive prices for e-gold based hosting ! Feel free to take a look at our site ! All our plans include cPanel,Fantastico, PHP, CGI, MySql , etc. Start ------------- 1 GB Space 3 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Parked Domains...
  15. Karlo S

Photoblog Scripts

What are the photoblog scripts you would reccomend ? Just the ones for LAMP servers.
  16. Karlo S

Fusion Host Shared and Dedicated offer

Hello and welcome to Fusion Host as of just starting up we are offering competitive prices for e-gold based hosting ! Feel free to take a look at our site ! All our plans include cPanel,Fantastico, PHP, CGI, MySql , etc. Start ------------- 1 GB Space 3 GB Bandwidth Unlimited...
  17. Karlo S

PayPal gone nuts ?

I really do not get it ... Yesterday i log into my send-only account and see that my account type is premiere ... I go to request money and i got no message of "your account is send only" . Few minutes after a pal tries to send 1$ and fails as again im an only send only account. Did this...
  18. Karlo S

Username Change

As my username reflects my old site project i would really be happy not to use it anymore . So if i can be Karlo it would be apreciated !:beer:
  19. Karlo S

Selling Proxy Domains

Selling 2 proxy domains: proxyu.net (we proxy you) and netsurge.info (surgign te internet) and also your-mp3.info and sexyu.info ! Name your price ! :welcome:
  20. Karlo S

FUSIONHOST > E-Gold

Hello and welcome to Fusion Host as of just starting up we are offering competitive prices for e-gold based hosting ! Feel free to take a look at our site ! *vps-section still under construction the packages and prices are fictional * All our plans include cPanel,Fantastico, PHP, CGI, MySql...
Back