• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Need Aussie Host - Multiple Domains

I do host 2 sites for friends, so if was reseller would be better. not essential
  2. O

lol, thought i should mention, i was willing to outlay that amount for aussie server.... international, depends what they feature i guess. Also, i require UL MySQL
  3. O

my last host (current host) is in Europe, to far for me to go whoop buttox over discontinuing reseller accounts. I guess, no, not a firm requirement, but i would like to test the speed of international server before i signup this time. That is my main concern over location as my sites are 42%...
  4. O

space roughly i would need 2gb+ b/w 10gb+ budget AUD$200-$300 p/a
  5. O

Hey, hope someone can help me find an Aussie server that offers multiple domains (6-10 domains). Looking for Cpanel host preferably also!! help appreciated, thanks.
  6. O

servage.net

I have been with servage for 2 years now, 3 months ago i started a reseller account with them, over a 2 month period i slowly moved my 7 sites from my original account to my reseller account, original account was deactivated 2 days ago. so yes, 2 years, happy with them for what i paid, not as...
Back