• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Review Design + The Custom Script ImgLeap.Com

Domain: http://www.imgleap.com Please review the following: PLEASE REGISTER AND USE THIS AS YOUR NEW IMAGE UPLOAD! Public Upload (Non Logged In) Registration Process Galleries Gallery Upload User Accounts Functionality Contact Form Thanks a lot Regards, IzzeHost
  2. H

IzzeHost.Com - Grand Opening - Shared Packages Start at $0.99 /mo - 35% Off Recurring

IzzeHost.Com High Speed Web Solutions Our grand opening was January 1st, 2008. We right now have a huge discount going on right now. 35% off your account for the lifetime of your account, and any future purchases. This offer is good until January 6th, 2008 and is valid on all packages...
  3. H

Selling owned vBulletin License *9MOS SUPPORT LEFT*

Hello FWS, I am currently selling my owned vBulletin License. It has 9 months support left. Support: Support is good until September 8th of 2008. License Screeny: http://imgleap.com/users/orbit7693/Steve/vbulletin.jpg Price: $75 I think that is a pretty reasonable price for 9 months...
  4. H

[Buying] Owned WHMCS or ClientExec License

Please post your prices and if there is any support left also post what type of license it is WHMCS or Clientexec. Regards, Steve
  5. H

[Buying] Master Reseller Account w/ cPanel

Hello freewebspace.net, I am looking to purchase a master reseller account. Specs Needed: 1. Master Reseller Account 2. cPanel/WHM + Fantastico 3. 20GB Diskspace 4. 400GB Bandwidth 5. Unlimited accounts can be created 6. Unlimited all cPanel features including add on domains, MySQL Databases...
  6. H

Steve Here

Hey every one my name is Steve I am a young entrepreneur in the works. I own a couple of websites, including a image upload site with user accounts, and galleries (www.imgleap.com) a long with about 4 proxies one being a very high traffic one (sloxy.com - facebooktunnel.com - ppoxy.com -...
  7. H

HostMaze.Com ::: High Speed Web Solutions ::: Paypal and Credit Cards

HostMaze High Speed Web Solutions (www.hostmaze.com) Use coupon code HOSTMAZENEW for 50% off your first money today! We offer UNLIMITED Addon Domains Sub Domains MySQL Databases Email Accounts FTP Accounts and all other cPanel features. We offer packages ranging from Standard to Business...
  8. H

ZiHost.Net ::: Packages start at just $1.50/mo ::: We accept paypal, and CC 2Checkout

ZiHost.Net is just opening and starting off strong with having clients security first and processing credit cards through the 2Checkout gateway that is more secure than paypal's website. We are priding ourselves that we are offering such low prices for 24/7 support and monitoring, 99.9% Uptime...
  9. H

[Selling] Game Server Company

Domain: GGServers.Net Well I am just trying to get our of the business. I want to more pursue my up and coming websites. We have been open for about 3 weeks and have 4 clients. All happy clients, and think the servers are excellent. Money I have put into the company: Design & Coding: $190...
  10. H

GameServers HL and HL2 Games $1.25 /slot Private and $1.50 /slot public

- WWW.GGSERVERS.NET - #GGSERVERS @ irc.gamesurge.net - We are a new company just opening on Wednesday, June 20th, 2007. Our website is still in the progress of getting coded but at the current stage it is presentable. We have amazing prices and opening specials going for ALL games. All HL games...
  11. H

Need a LEGIT Clientexec License.

Hi, I need a LEGIT ClientExec License with a monthly fee. Please contact me in a way in my profile. Or post a reply or PM me. Thanks.
  12. H

Jewlzk.com is a buyer dont.

I would never suggest buying from jewlzk.com . There support is never there and roland his excuse is always Sorry my daughter had a basketball game or Sorry my daughter had a softball game. That is not a excuse you have people who work for you that are paid. He is always on support and when you...
  13. H

www.Igotbanned.net Proxy Design Review!

Please give me a opinion on the design and layout. There will be lines of ads added in once I get my google adsense account.
  14. H

FWS FORUMS 2GB Diskspace 50GB Bandwidth SPECIAL

This community has been amazing to me, I have found both customers, friends, and websites that I would like to purchase (beboxy.com) I have also gotten reviews on my designs which helps out a lot I must tell you guys. I figured I would give back to the community by offering a web hosting special...
  15. H

Buying Established Web Proxy Sites!

I am looking for established web proxies. I want to spend about $40-$50 so not a huge budget just want to have a little revenue in them. Post offers or contact me. Thanks
  16. H

Review the new HostMaze.net Design! 05/20/07

Check it out www.hostmaze.com / www.hostmaze.net Let me know how it looks.
  17. H

WWW.HOSTMAZE.NET - New Design Done by SixaDesigns

www.hostmaze.net Wanted some feedback since I just launched it.
  18. H

World of Warcraft Article by Source-Radio.net

Here is a amazing article written by SheDevil and edited by Jinxed. This is basically the talk about the amazing community formed by WoW concidering that we only cover Source as a game this shows many more aspects of another game. Heres a quick preview. I beg you to read the full article. Heres...
  19. H

WWW.HOSTMAZE.NET - Unlimited MySQL Databases, Addons, Subs, $1 per 100MB/200MB BW

WWW.HOSTMAZE.NET - Unlimited MySQL Databases, Addons, Subs, $1 per 100MB/500MB BW We offer many plans. One of our i guess basic plans for people who need a GB or Two! Specifics: 1$ for every 100MB / 500MB Bandwidth Every Package comes with unlimited: Subdomains Addon Domains MySQL...
Back