• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Help us to review our free hosting plans.

Looks a lot of better space, mysql ok now. But better fix your BW in your free offer Sample if you maximum of you BW was 1000gb for paid give around 500gb-1000gb While free just 10gb-300gb enough or I should say don't give space & BW over 10%-35% of you paid quality that give around...
  2. L

Help us to review our free hosting plans.

Summary: 1. If me I'd changed to: free: - 250mb Space/10gb $0 no post or at least 1 post request in forums to tell that they're not a bot. **Over than this offer just turn it to post2host offers. If not just 1 plan for free would be enough** paid: -5gb Space/100gb BW -25gb Space/250gb BW...
  3. L

Sick of your hosts leaving you for dead??? read this!

won't or want? :ninja: lol ps. nice design website btw.
  4. L

Free Shared and Reseller Hosting - No Ads!

planetfree redirect to hostcliff eh? so convinient. :-)
  5. L

difference between paid & free hosting solutions

None of them I would rename myself or register justhost.net instead. Why have to buy from someone in high price? Even if have both & free plans I won't name with a word of free. Since if you use the free stick with your domain. Your hosting image will always be free to everyone. No matter...
  6. L

JustDesign.sg Web Hosting.. FREE Plan available too!

It's Singapore. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_top-level_domains
  7. L

Epic! Host - 10GB Disk - 50GB Band

Hmm... seems epic like it's name.
  8. L

beware of hosting-shack

My concept fragments simliar only about "reactivation fines" only not amounts of fines. $25 is not mine, it's hosting shack. I've a my own special[weird] way to filter them up safety. Fines also far high enough to make them learn their lessons. Okay, enough explain, I don't want to end up...
  9. L

beware of hosting-shack

Are you thinking that I'm Hosting shack owner? How funny you are. I'm stomache of your misreading. Go back and read it again and no more trolling okay?
  10. L

beware of hosting-shack

Are you don't understand or acting dumb? This is not allow people back to host pirate. Go back and read it again.:shame: This is pay fines for back to host allow only for them to host their normal site in the current host. If they abuse tos 2nd time they'll get banned no 2nd chance anymore...
  11. L

beware of hosting-shack

Yeah, it's normally. Who the hell will allow to host vdo, music hosting on web hosting? Niether shared, resellers whether paid or free will allow that as standard. It's drain a lot of cpu for web hosting. You can only host that on paid vps, dedicated, colocations. Still you've to follow tos &...
  12. L

co.cc domain part 2

Nope, because I already notice their actions before most people notice since 2006 I saw those price tags appeared and that make me start curious. That made me start use those http://freedns.afraid.org service instead since 2006. In 2005-2006 most people still get fooled by co.cc's subdomain...
  13. L

Why do free hosts post guarantees?

Yeah, we shouldn't get group with those 100% free, free package 'n' paid hosting concepts are different.
  14. L

A lot of free hosts going down?

Yeah, those guys shouldn't even call themselves hostees. There're some of type that create for auction domains business. They cloaking themselves among true hostee by create their free hosting to attract clients. When their traffics worthly enough aboout months, weeks they'll start sell their...
  15. L

Warning about Username best

I'm familiar this username best before and right he's an abuser I've seen him somewhere free host before. He plan to run warez downloads distribution. All his sites are Arabics.
  16. L

A lot of free hosts going down?

Lack of experience: If they know that end up like this they shouldn't bother to run it at the first place. If they plan before running foward they won't end up like this. But that's it, not much people learn about it they choose to running than look below their feet before walk and that trip...
  17. L

Need free hosting for high traffic website

Because N00bz just don't learn instruction where to put. file hosting: download stuffs. web hosting: websites fragments. That's why we see so much of them claim lots of these type. They'll also question why many other sites like download.com, filehippo.com they saw why can they've place to...
  18. L

Warning to all: k_oudom

He said he had copied the clone of his sites folder like this [A]X[amount of site files& folders]=total [10mb]x[100 clones]=1gb already. Right now he's around at myfirehost but admin around there doesn't notice his action at all.
  19. L

Most of you are resellers

Before you fly over clouds you need plane right? Who the hell can fly to the sky by flapping their hand? If you bought VPS/Dedicated/Colo you've to require servers/os/hosting knowledge. Those who buy without knowldege not only they'll get debt they'll fail from run hosting themselves if they get...
  20. L

Damn

This is the "Instant Activations" weakeness you'll gains bots, abusers with normal users. If you've decide to choose this path you've to configure the way to block them otherwise... kaboom. Some people decide run p4host or request through forums instead because of that they can offer...
Back