• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

2 MONTHS FREE TRIAL of all shared cPanel/Fantastico/RVSite/Unlimited Features Plans

This Great Offer Continues throughout September! - LIMITED SPACES LEFT! We are so confident that you will love our services we will give you 2 free months - on us! Yes that's right! When you signup to any of our share hosting plans and use coupon code 2monthsonus You will get a minimum of 2...
  2. Y

2 Months Free! cPanel/Fantastico/RvSite/Unlimited Features Affordable Hosting!

This Great Offer Continues throughout September! We are so confident that you will love our services we will give you 2 free months - on us! Yes that's right! When you signup to any of our share hosting plans and use coupon code 2monthsonus You will get a minimum of 2 months free! We prorate...
  3. Y

50% off all Shared hosting plans for 6 months! Starting at $0.99 or £0.49 p/m

This Great Offer Continues throughout August! YourBigSite Is relaunching with its new look website! To celebrate we are offering our high quality hosting with 50% off for 6 months to the first 20 FWS members to use coupon code: FWSShared50 We are no stranger to the hosting business we...
  4. Y

50% off all Shared hosting plans for 6 months! Starting at $0.99 or £0.49 p/m

YourBigSite Is relaunching with its new look website! To celebrate we are offering our high quality hosting with 50% off for 6 months to the first 20 FWS members to use coupon code: FWSShared50 We are no stranger to the hosting business we have been hosting websites since 2003! At...
  5. Y

Free cPanel and Fantastico Hosting

As a free customer you get the following: 100mb of Storage space (more on request) 2gb monthly transfer limit (more on request) 1 mySQL database 1FTP account cPanel Fantastico Frontpage 2002 support Perl, CGI, PHP Weblogs, Directory protection 1 domain/parked/addon 2 email...
  6. Y

Auto Ad placement on free hosting accounts

Hey, I was wondering if there was a free script which I could use to automatically place adverts on my free hosting packages. I use WHM to create hosting accounts. What do you recommend? I am currently relying on honesty, which to be honest isn't that great because people do not place the ad...
Back