• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

RECURRING 40% OFF ALL SHOUTcast PLANS first 10 fws members!

Clarion Media is offering the first 10 free web space users to order a shoutcast package from us a recurring 40% off all plans. With every plan you get unmetered bandwidth, You also get 5gb of storage for auto dj for all plans 128 kbps and over. Please go to...
  2. D

Cheap shoutcast hosting - best shoutcast deals

Clarion Media LLC, having a big promo on shoutcast hosting go to http://clarionmedia.com/shoutcast.php and use our price calculator and see just how cheap we are. or use the coupon code jetstream to get 100 slots at 128kbps for only $49.95/mo order here...
  3. D

need help transfering clients from one hosting company to another !

hi I'm looking for a web hosting/server expert to help with transferring hosting clients from one hosting company to another, contact me asap andreglegg@gmail.com andreglegg@hotmail.com (messenger)
  4. D

StreamServers.co.uk Quality Reseller Hosting

We at streamservers will be launching our web hosting program soon, I'd like to give the users of FreeWebSpace.net the first opportunity to subscribe to our quality services. Note: We have been providing quality Streaming solutions for a number of years. Some of our Reseller Plans. If you...
  5. D

Streamservers Seeking Support staff

If you have experience working in the hosting industry streamservers.co.uk needs you, Send your application to jobs@streamservers.co.uk , accepted workers will work and get paid with a hosting account, you may be upgraded to paid staff in the future if you do well. We are seeking support...
  6. D

Dedicated Servers from £35

We are providing dedicated servers at prices starting at £35/mo Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz+ HD (GB): 80 RAM (MB): 512 BW (GB): 750 IP's: 5 PRICE (£): 35.00 Thats just one one our low cost deals contact us at sales@streamservers.co.uk with your server requirements...
  7. D

Looking for sale/marketing staff ( streamservers.co.uk)

We at streamservers are looking for some experienced sales/marketing personnels to work with our team and bring us more sales. Qualifications - Have some experience with the web hosting industry - Be experienced in web hosting sales - Experience with affiliate software would be preferred...
  8. D

Fast, Enhanced Streams by streamservers

Wanna start your own online radio station? Streamservers.co.uk provides professional streaming solutions with our advanced shoutcast control panel which we update regular to keep a step head of competitors. SC-ACP features Client Area * Edit client details (name, email...
  9. D

Professional shoutcast hosting

Bundles Bundle One: Description You will get 2 streams. One for broadband and one for dial up listeners. This is a great starter package if your just getting into the shoutcast world. Specification Stream 1: 128 kbps Stream 2: 24 kbps Slots: 250 You can split the number of slots...
  10. D

Recent acquisition of ADJ-hosting.co.uk

Just a few minutes ago Stream Servers finished the acquisition of ADJ Hosting. Stream servers will not be offering web hosting services but will be offering shoutcast streaming. This will bring reliability to your shoutcast streaming. This will give you the power to stream music and...
  11. D

Reliable Web and ShoutCast hosting by adj-networks $1/mo

Whats included * cPanel * Unlimited E-mail POP3 Accounts * Unlimited FTP Access * Unlimited Subdomains/Addon Domains * Unlimited MySql Databases * WHM Support * Fantastico and Other Scripts * Antivirus Software * 24/7 Live Support * No Setup Fee...
  12. D

Cheap shoutcast Hosting from ADJ-hosting with our own cp

Pannel demo URL: http://demo-shoutcast.adj-network.co.uk Username: demo Password: demo Freatures Client Area * Edit client details (name, email, username and password) Configuration * Configure your listeners graph * Configure your shoutcast server *...
  13. D

ADJ-hosting - free hosting deal!

adj networks is giving away free hosting accounts with 500 MB Disk Space and 4GB Bandwidth. http://www.adj-hosting.co.uk/?page=home GET it now!
  14. D

Cheap and Reliable Web and shoutcast hosting £1

Cheap and Reliable Web and shoutcast hosting starting at £1/mo www.adj-hosting.co.uk Whats included? * cPanel * Unlimited E-mail POP3 Accounts * Unlimited FTP Access * Unlimited Subdomains/Addon Domains * Unlimited MySql Databases * WHM Support *...
  15. D

Increase in sale now! Get your web hosting site rated

www.epichost.org is a user moderated web hosting rating service created to help users find the best and top rated web hosting providers out there. We also allow service providers to submit there sites and get rated. submit your host on www.epichost.org and increase in sales now Also try...
  16. D

[request] - button redesign

I'm looking for a new design for my remote voting button on epichost.org current button view the button in action at http://epichost.org/tools.php if anyone could help me I'd love it please make a button that would look nice on most websites. cheers :angel:
  17. D

Review this design

www.epichost.org please review this design I changed to it the other day.
  18. D

The Digg for hosting providers

EpicHost.org is a user moderated web site aimed at helping hosting providers promote there sites and help users to find the perfect host. We provide a digg like interface with even a remote voting button . submit your site and place your vote button on your site to get a higher rank...
  19. D

EpicHost.org

EpicHost.org provides a digg like service to webhosting companies. Submit your company web site and allow customers to rate/vote for your site. This can also help to drive traffic to your site. Thanks Andre
Back