• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

$2.00 /yr Hosting?

You get what you pay for. You need to go for decent host not for the cheap one. I would suggest kvchosting, knownhost
  2. J

how do you pay for hosting services?

Last time I paid Bitcoins to hostwinds.com. They started accept that and due to the high rate of the Bitcoins it end up a real bargain for me personally.
  3. J

Best web host for a simple business website?

I think that for any kind of business that is better to have dedicated hosted solution. I recommend pmgchosting.com - they have a good reputation.
  4. J

Any good and professional VPS host?

If you are searching within US - then it would be hostwinds. They have a couple great plans.
  5. J

Any reliable host with Skype support?

I think skype or phone support takes a lot of time and the time which can be spend for the web hosting services is being spent for support. I know good host - hostwinds.com, but as far as I know they do not have skype support.
  6. J

Need help in choosing VPS in UK

VPS in UK as any web hosting solution there is far more expensive then in the reset of the Europe. The best way for you would be to check Netherlands: https://vpsget.com/vps-hosting.php
  7. J

Any good and professional VPS host?

I think that depends on some factors: location and belonging to EIG. For example if you consider Europe - that would be good idea to check Eurovps, if US - Hostwinds etc.
  8. J

Daily Hosting - World Class SSD Powered Hosting w/ UNLIMITED Bandwidth

Dailyhosting is offering 15% off your first payment on all shared web hosting accounts when using the coupon whtsharedv4. We're offering 30% recurring off all our semi dedicated plans when using the coupon whtsdv4. Accepted Forms Of Payment American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Paypal...
  9. J

How's this deal?

Hello! I have never head deals with dedicated hosting, and currently I need some standpoints to realize if thу deal I name is reasonable and cost-efficient. The host (hostv) offers the following: Core 2 Duo 6600 4GB ram 800GB (2x400) HDD 15000GB monthly bandwidth Fully managed, long...
  10. J

anybody aware of cirtexhosting?

Thanks everyone, I suppose now, they could be chosen for the site.
  11. J

anybody aware of cirtexhosting?

Hello. I would like to aks you about such provider as cirtexhosting.com which is interesting as a potential host for my site. I need to know if the quality is that high as their attractivity, and if anyone has got experience, share it please! Thanks is advance.
  12. J

Need your help !

You definitely should switch to dedicated server! also, the paypal account is almost compulsory in the hosting business! I would recommend you to follow the advices give here.
  13. J

Twitter

Any better?
  14. J

Can Anyone Get To This Website?

Still both sites are down.
  15. J

Found This Funny

Going to apply?:-)
  16. J

FodyHost

100% uptime is good for a 4-month host, but still they have been only for 4 months in the industry. Wouldn't you like to go for someone "older"?
  17. J

Clustered shared host

Assuming that each of your 50k visitors views on average 2 pages and each page is around 26KB (i've taken freewebspace.com page as an example) you will need about 3 GBs of bandwidth. Think of the amount of RAM you might need. The vps providers that you may check are ASmallorange.com...
  18. J

lost in the sea of free hosts...

I second the idea that paid hosting is the way to go, you have more basis to expect service from a host if you pay for it.
  19. J

Does reselling dedicated servers require a Legal Company Name?

You are talking about reselling shared services, right? What about reselling dedicated servers any difference? I have spent time studying serverpoint.com dedicated reselling, they seem to offer no form at all...
  20. J

My domain registrar is down... What should I do?

I read on their site that Eurodns.com don't charge for the transfer of generic domains only.
Back