• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

bump
  2. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Which Gang?
  3. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hello?
  4. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Here you can see Bill Clinton and Al Gore wearing short shorts.
  5. S

For Sale: Lifetime DirectAdmin license

License has been sold.
  6. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I like short shorts.
  7. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

In retrospect!
  8. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Don't forget the PIMPs. :shame:
  9. S

If you have a hosting account with SSH access, you can use that to make a tunnel. It can easily be done with a software called MyEnTunel.
  10. S

For Sale: Lifetime DirectAdmin license

I have in my possession one count of a lifetime DirectAdmin license, good for one machine, good for a lifetime. This means that you get a lifetimeof upgrades to the software, at no extra cost to you. To find out about features of DirectAdmin, refer to this page. To see a demo, refer to this...
  11. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hello.
  12. S

Anyone knows how to make Firefox faster ?

What OS are you running? The plugin does not work on XP according to the plugin page. Also you need to be running the 32-bit version of Firefox. I personally am running it fine on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit using Firefox 4.0 32-bit.
  13. S

Anyone knows how to make Firefox faster ?

To make it start faster you can install this plugin. Using it my Firefox start up time is usually less than 2 seconds. I have 7 active extensions installed and one disabled. As for your game, Mozilla Foundation is not responsible for the Flash plugin or Zynga games. So nothing can be done...
  14. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

✓✓✓✓✓✓
  15. S

FireFox 4?

Browse to your Firefox profile's extension folder e.g. C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[unique id].default\extensions Open extension folder Open install.rdf Change the value between <em:maxVersion> and </em:maxVersion> to 4.0 Expect issues :D //EDIT~~ ALSO...
  16. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
  17. S

FireFox 4?

The actual tab only has one processes, but the extensions have their own process, same with the plugins. If you press shift+escape it will bring up Chromium's internal mask manager, which shows what each process is.
  18. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

OK fine, I dont actually own a calender. But I will remember. You can count on me for that. I mean I usually don't ask for much, but I just need you to trust me on this one.
  19. S

FireFox 4?

Chromium has the feature for their extensions where you can choose to allow certain ones in incognito and disallow others. Firefox lacks this feature. For instance let's say you use the addon Webmail Notifier or whatever it is called in Firefox. If you go in Private browsing, the addon will go...
  20. S

Google Chrome Operating System!

The only advantage of the Chromium OS over say, Windows; is that it is a cloud OS, I quiet frankly think that there are better alternatives out there.
Back