• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Yahoo! Domains

Hello.. I've recently transferred my domain name from Yahoo! registrar to Name LLC registrar. I did not know that i have to cancel my plan after i successfully transfer my domain to Name LLC. I was recently charged 39.99USD for that domain renewal by Yahoo. Is it possible to ask for a refund...
  2. C

reseller request

Hello everybody! :wave: I've kinda missed Glacierhost because they have been doing quite a good job. Recently, the server had some problem and all files were gone. Kinda upset, luckily i had a backup which was a few weeks old.. I had a linkback with them, through wordpress's blogroll for a...
  3. C

DirectAdmin panel for IRC Network

Hello, I'm currently looking for a DirectAdmin panel so that i can set up an IRC Network website asap, and at the same time use the DNS Management on DirectAdmin. This is roughly what i need, tell me if you can provide more: - 1gb webspace - 10gb bw I can put a text link back at the...
  4. C

free hosting for blog

Hi, i'm finding a freehost with no force-ads, but i can put a short text link on my footer. Here's what i wanted: - CPanel 11 - 500mb space - 5 email accounts - Able to host a wordpress blog - FTP access - No Ads - No postings - Small text link on my blog's footpage I've a domain...
  5. C

sponser for CPanel webhosting with no ads

Hello, I'm requesting for a sponser of a webhost, without Advertisements of any form. I will be using it to developing an education and technological portal. Here are the details: - CPanel - 1gb web space - high b/w for future usage - unlimited email accounts (if possible, or 500) - 10...
  6. C

mail server hostname?

hello.. i've a problem here: i installed e107 on a webhost, and i cannot get my webserver to email users their verification code after they register on my portal. i've asked the e107 live support team, and they said it's due to my configuration of my mailserver on the webhost or domain...
Back