• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. hamster

I'm back.

Same here bro... but we all know it'll never be the same again.
  2. hamster

I'm back.

Hi guys, it's been a really long time. I see a few familiar names going around but most of the community has changed somewhat. It's been a long time since I've been around much. 1 year 10 months, the time I spent in national service (compulsary conscription) and today marks the end of it...
  3. hamster

Keep it up!

Well it isn't exactly polite to screenshot a conversation on MSN and post it publicly like this. You should have at least seeked the permission of the other party before doing so.
  4. hamster

Google PR Question

It is probably true and it does make sense for google to give more points to a backlink coming from a unique IP rather than one from the same IP. It's also speculated that backlinks from webpages that hold relevant content to your website earn more points for pagerank as well. However, no one...
  5. hamster

life's like that. the future in conscription is always bleak.

life's like that. the future in conscription is always bleak.
  6. hamster

won't be much around for another 1 year 5 months man.

won't be much around for another 1 year 5 months man.
  7. hamster

conscription. the singapore government takes 2 years of every male living in singapore.

conscription. the singapore government takes 2 years of every male living in singapore.
  8. hamster

500 Petabyte Server!

Why not just build an incredibly big house with the 256,000 servers? :P
  9. hamster

Twitter Breaking News Site

Is there a mobile (android/iphone) version of the site? I think the blue color of links can be darkened slightly. Other than that, there's not much to criticize since it's nice and simple as it should be.
  10. hamster

adult host with ffmpeg needed

You can't call a mod to close this thread simply by posting. Report the thread next time using the report button. It's there for a reason ;) Closed.
  11. hamster

Antsta - New template

Looks great now. I still think that the photos could use some sort of border though, but that's your decision to make, not mine. ;) Now all you need is a nice logo and an improved navigation?
  12. hamster

iBright

happy belated birthday! i slept through your birthday :\
  13. hamster

Antsta - New template

Hmm... it's really clean. A bit TOO clean I think. Add a white background wrap around the space with all the images with a plain border maybe? A clean and simple logo would fit the bill too.
  14. hamster

Disadvantages of working with build-a-host. (DO NOT DO IT!)

Okay you've got a case here. First thing you need is evidence. You can't post a review thread on FWS without verifying that you were once hosted with him. Please add screenshots of whatever claims you would like to make to support your case. As for my two cents, it's not too late to make the...
  15. hamster

FireFox 4?

Firefox 4 is way better than its predecessor imo. However, I still prefer Chrome because its more...light? Firefox seems to eat lots more memory than Chrome when I open a whole bunch of tabs. Oh, and the only part that I don't like about Firefox 4 is that they removed the Ctrl+E shortcut key...
  16. hamster

Crunch-Host threatens to DDoS a site - respect = gone.

Okay since the argument has been settled, there is no longer a need for this thread to be further lengthened. If you would like to seek the opinions of other members on possible solutions to your problem, feel free to create another thread. Thread closed.
  17. hamster

Happy Birthday Blank Verse!

Happy Birthday! (thread title fixed)
  18. hamster

Crunch-Host threatens to DDoS a site - respect = gone.

Okay I just saw this and can't help but comment a little. The threat to DDoS is rather immature but I wouldn't just conclude that the owner of crunch-host is a "twat" or whatever names you might want to call him just based on this. From all the screenshots the other party has provided, we can...
  19. hamster

Non-Profit Disc Golf Course needs a host!

Eh no, I play ultimate frisbee IRL and I do know of people who play disc golf. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disc_golf (WHAT FUNNY PEANUTS?!)
  20. hamster

Non-Profit Disc Golf Course needs a host!

Disc Golf is a game of golf played with a frisbee. Instead of hitting a golf ball with a golf club, you throw a frisbee. Of course, the target goal is much larger in disc golf.
Back