• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

vBulletin - What the hell!?

I doubt it, I'm sure that FWS generates enough money to renew a vb license.
  2. D

Apparently I've given reputation to EVERYBODY

Guess so, either that or the rep system is broken.
  3. D

Internet Speed

Lol this is my thread! Anyway, I've got some better speeds to show off now :D
  4. D

Lego

LOL, they aren't even legos.
  5. D

iPhone 3GS

Get the palm pre :D. Anyway the battery life on the 3gs isn't noticeably better but it is a little faster when loading games and stuff compared to the 3g. Check this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo1k_ZAb0vI
  6. D

Verify Password?

http://www.plus2net.com/php_tutorial/php_signup.php It explains how to make a nice php signup script that verifies passwords. Just remember to use part II of the signup script if you want it to check passwords and stuff.
  7. D

New Free Webspace Forums Theme?

I hope the forum gets integrated with the new main site design.
  8. D

iphone paperweight?

Glad you got it working, $600 dollars for a paperweight is a little too much. :P
  9. D

Portable Game Devices And Headphones

My 5 year old phat does that too. It's perfectly normal.
  10. D

dell adamo

Looks nice, but no way am I spending $2000 for a laptop with those specs.
  11. D

Screw Taxes!

That's not nearly as bad as it is here in Denmark. Here they take almost 45% of your pay check.... :(
  12. D

got a new job

Yeah, Good luck! This time make sure you do your absolute best and make sure you and your boss don't become enemies....... :)
  13. D

i'm starting a blog?

+3 to that. It's that type of titles that are really eye catching :P
  14. D

My ds is broken ._.

You could manually replace it with like $5 in parts. There's a bunch guides on how.
  15. D

I'm back!..

Yes it's me, I'm back. I've been quite busy the last few weeks so I haven't really had the time to visit fws :cry2: But I'm back now. :D
  16. D

Gotta get one... Sh!t Box

Nice, but how could that support anyone over a few pounds? And that's still kind of expensive for a cardboard box. You might as well make your own :P
  17. D

So my tongue is pierced...

Ouch must hurt. But why did you want to do it?
  18. D

[Coded] Hosting Template - CSS and W3C Compliant, Very nice and ready to be used!

Looks really nice, surprised that no ones picked this up yet.
  19. D

I'm a Pizza Man now

LOL. They actually cut your pizza in that shape?
  20. D

WHMCS Owned License for sale $179 (standard price is $249.95)

This thread hasn't been active since march! STOP TRYING TO INCREASE YOUR POST COUNT BY POSTING IN 9 MONTH OLD THREADS!
Back