• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. GeekRack

Anyone from Geekrack listening?

Decker, Once again i will ask you to contact me i have provided you with contact information in this very thread before and you have yet to contact me to see if we could get things worked out or see what the next move for both parties involved would be. In an additional effort to get this...
  2. GeekRack

Sorry to be so blunt here but this is a bold face lie. You where advised back in February of the move and both consented to this as well just for your records please view ticket id FBX-404398. I have posted a screen shot below as well. At the beginning of your thread you acknowledged the move...
  3. GeekRack

Let me clear a few things up here. Since i have not spoken to Decker as of yet. Your vps was stilled housed in TheNyNoc from a few months back when we moved from the DC. I contacted you and advised you of the move and that we would create your vps on our new node and move all data as well. We...
  4. GeekRack

Hello, I have been away for a few days to handle the loss of my grandmother recently. Which is why i haven't been readily available for the past couple of days. Decker, your situation is a unique one as both you and i both are aware of. Myself and Stephen both are working to get things...
  5. GeekRack

Heads Up For All Employers!

There is know truth behind it all, you expect me to believe the story that your feeding me? Apparently, he states that it wasnt him and it was in fact "Daniel Watson" that did this, but my questions remains how would he know both logins for Burst and the Domain reseller without you giving him...
  6. GeekRack

Thanks guys, as i get more information ill be sure to share with interested parties. It was a bit childish but hey its the internet anything can happen!
  7. GeekRack

Hi guys i feel i have a bit of information that i need to shared with you all and to advise you all to be aware of Jason Scales. Jason was employed with us for a couple of months and what i believed to be a productive relationship. I kept recieving complaints of customers tickets not being...
  8. GeekRack

Come Celebrate With Us! | 20% Off Recurring 2nd Month Free!

Geek Rack Technologies, LLC on of today's fastest growing web hosting providers is proud to announce the launch of our brand new vps node! Located in the Pacific Rack datacenter with 13 uplink providers, this allows us to provide you with high quality services at low discount pricing! This week...
  9. GeekRack

Crissic.com HORRIBLE!

Dark Soul, you are absolutely correct. With the sheer amount of problems that we have had lately and the seemingly endless fees we have started to explore other options. We have purchased a VPS node out in LA datacenter and we will be moving our shared server as well as move over Dedicated...
  10. GeekRack

My Geekrack review

Hello, I do apologize for my lack of attention to this thread and this site all together for the past couple of days. I have been deligently working on getting our main web site and our support sites situated on seperate servers in case of outages in the future. Incorrect. This client...
  11. GeekRack

Geekrack.net LIES TO ITS CUSTOMERS!

And once again Andy strikes, this is actually an error with status2K we in no way can modify the read of the script. Furthermore this script only monitors our website and is not configured for multiple sites. @ Andy, once again you are at a new host starting trouble like you are well known...
  12. GeekRack

Large Dedicated Server

Geek Rack Technologies would like to offer you the following high end server for your consideration. Processor: Dual Xeon 3.0GHz Dual Core w/HT Hard Drive: 500GB HDD (2x250GB) Memory: 4GB DDR2 RAM Bandwidth: 10MBPS Unmetered (3,000 inbound/3,000 outbound) Dedicated IPs: 5 Monthly Cost...
  13. GeekRack

Geekrack.net - Utter Rubbish

We do list these on our contact page but this client has been advised that this is not a official method of support, meaning that we prefer for clients to contact us via tickets for tracking purposes to avoid situations such as this.
  14. GeekRack

Hi Dan, this is actually standard business practice. Some DC's dont allow you time at all to resolve the issue prior to it being removed from the network. Some remove it immediately and ask questions later. It just depends on what datacenter you are working with. @ Richard, your comments...
  15. GeekRack

Thanks for the comments here guys, I am adding in a acceptable use policy on our site here shortly as well, hopefully preventing this in the near future. We feel that in this instance, the client had sufficient knowledge of the fees associated with their server being suspended which is why...
  16. GeekRack

LOL you just have all the answers dont you, do a whois on our domain you will notice that there are 2 seperate sets of nameservers listed for the domain. Hence there is a backup server in place, fortunately we were able to correct this issue before propagation started to occur.
  17. GeekRack

Yes, actually Richard we sure do, this is just our main site that is out at this time and not our main shared server.
  18. GeekRack

As to our site, yes we did have some kiddies having script runs, no doubt probably related to this issue. However the server is now back online. Mark, you really gotta learn how to spell my name :D. Come on messenger i have a couple of questions for you...
  19. GeekRack

Lets again get some facts straight here. This is the second time this server has been removed from the network due to PayPal. Bank Of America phising sites and several other complaints. The first complaint the server was removed from the network, we actually waived the fee and got the server put...
  20. GeekRack

Crissic down, Confirmation Please :tired2:

CS-Harry, You have you facts totally incorrect. We did in deed send out the abuse alert which Skylar responded to via ticket. Here is a copy of the ticket that was submitted. As you can tell within this ticket I personally advised Skylar that he may want to look into the issue because Burst...
Back