• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

VPSwow Blowout Offer - $15.99

Hello potential web hosters, Are you thinking what is VPSwow? Well you might not have heard much about this new VPS webhost because unlike others, we have decided that it is essential to get the site as "good to go" as possible before we begin to take orders. VPSwow is run by two dedicated...
  2. K

[KarlDomains] £1.49/$3 Domains - Wont be here long!

KarlDomains is now offering .info domains at its lowest price yet. Special price of £1.49/$3 to all new customers. We also have .mobi domains for a special price of £4.99. Have a nice summer Regards Karl. www.karldomains.com
  3. K

Cheap Thawte SSL123 Certificates!

SSL123 Certificate Features Upto 256 bit encryption Highest Browser Recognition in the industry Quick Issue Domain name verification Thawte Trusted Site Seal Unlimited Free Reissues Supports IDNThis is an entry level certificate which provides basic validation and authentication for...
  4. K

Earn 25% of sales - Affiliate with KarlHost!

Ever wanted to start up a webhost but wondered wether you would cover your costs? Well with KarlHost's new affiliate service there is no need to worry. You will recieve a personalised link and will recieve 25% of all services purchased from your link. You can give this link to friends or...
  5. K

Beating your current host!!

I have decided to launch a new promotion in order to promote my new server. Beating your host. I am prepared to beat peoples current hosting packages. This means i will give you the same deal for less. To enter this promotion, please copy your plan and price below and i will send a...
  6. K

[REQUEST] Medium sized VPS

Im looking for a medium sized VPS from a professional site ONLY. Specifications. 10-30gb Space. 100gb+ Bandwidth 512 Ram Cpanel/ WHM £15 - £25 per month.
  7. K

Domains from £2.99

KarlHost Domains: .com - £4.49 .net - £3.99 SALE .org - £4.49 .co.uk - £5.49 .in - £2.99 SALE .mobi - £5.49 +Lots of other Extentions. I also own www.bluelighthost.com. Cheap Hosting and Resellers. Also available; - Email hosting. - Site builder. - Reseller. - Digital Certificates. - Managed...
  8. K

.IN Domains - Price fall - £2.99

Some of you may or may not have heard that the .IN extension has just had a big price fall on a lot of registrares untill the end of the November. Most sites are selling them for £2.99 including me :) To get your hands on a cheap opertunity for a short domain then go to www.karlhost.com :)...
  9. K

Hello everyone :)

Hello everyone :) Im the owner of BlueLightHost.com and thought id join this community.
  10. K

When i post it doesnt show.

When i post replies to people my reply doesnt show. Does anyone know why?
  11. K

[BlueLightHost] Cheap, reliable Hosting and Resellers.

Webhosting web_ONE 1gb space 20gb transfer £1.29 p/m web_TWO 2gb space 40gb transfer £2.29 p/m web_THREE 4gb space 80gb transfer £4.29 p/m Reseller Hosting rs_ONE 4gb space 80gb transfer £6.99 p/m rs_TWO 8gb space 160gb transfer £12.99 p/m rs_THREE 16gb space 320gb transfer £24.99 p/m You...
  12. K

KarlHost - Domains and Hosting

KarlHost Domains: .com - £4.49 .net - £4.49 .org - £4.49 .co.uk - £5.49 + a range of other extensions. Other things that are on offer! Linux Hosting Windows Hosting Also available; - Email hosting. - Site builder. - Reseller. - Digital Certificates. - Managed DNS. - + LOTS MORE. Customer...
  13. K

Cheap Domains!

KarlHost Domains: .com - £3.99 .net - £3.99 .org - £3.99 .co.uk - £3.99 + a range of other extensions. Other things that are on offer! Linux Hosting Windows Hosting Also available; - Email hosting. - Site builder. - Reseller. - Digital Certificates. - Managed DNS. - + LOTS MORE. Customer...
  14. K

Domains ads forum.

We should have a forum to advertise domain sites.
  15. K

Free domain resellers - CHEAP RESELL PRICES

KarlHostis now offering cheap domain resellers. You can also sell hosting in with the reseller at competitive prices along with other products such as, managed DNS, email hositng, live chat, digital services and more. For a full list click here. Main domains and resell prices. .com -...
  16. K

KarlHost - Domains and Hosting *CHEAP*

KarlHost - 99.9% UPTIME guarenteed! Domains: .com - £3.99 .net - £3.99 .org - £3.99 .co.uk - £3.99 Linux Hosting Linux S - 1000 MB space - 2000 MB transfer - £1.50 p/m Linux M - 2000 MB space - 5000 MB transfer - £2.50 p/m Linux L - 7500 MB space - 10000 MB transfer - £3.50 p/m Linux XL -...
  17. K

My toolbar please rate/ test it...

Hi i didnt know where to put this because it isnt test me out... because thats to test things on the forum so anyway... http://FreeTeenForum.OurToolbar.com/ My toolbar is there can anyone suggest what else i can put on it. You do not need to download to see whats on it. Thanks Karl :D
  18. K

Forum manager/ owner needed! Apply within!

Hello everyone, well im owning 5 sites atm and coowning 3 so yes! its hard. Thats why im looking for a forum manager/ owner for my new forum www.freeteenforum.com The job will consist of; General Mod/ Admin jobs. Hiring staff. Adding forums, skins ect to the forum. Keeping order. Adding...
  19. K

Anyone used sedo.....?

Hi has anyone here used sedo because i have been using them for just under a month and i reached my minimum payout and now the payment has been reset but i havnt been paid yet. Has anyone used them and been paid? Also they have not responded to my emails that i sent 3 days ago...
  20. K

Cheap hosting + 10% off voucher.

KarlHost is offering 10% off on any of his services www.karlhost.com Prices below do not include the 10% discount. Hosting Gold package 2000 MB Space 20 GB Bandwidth £6 P/M or £40P/Y Order » Silver package 1000 MB Space 10 GB Bandwidth £4 P/M or £35 P/YOrder » Bronze...
Back