• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

WHM Reseller - 15$/Year - RVSitebuilder, Softaculous, Domain Reseller, Fantastico

Mellowhost has started its new WHT only Special WHM Reseller plan at 15$ a year flat rate. NO HIDDEN CHARGE, NO COUPON RREQUIRED. How does it work Mellowhost offers a Clientexec license with each of the reseller. Many of the users are not interested in the CE license and hence we planned...
  2. M

50% Lifetime Off - Multilocation Hosting (Dallas/Seattle/Washington/San Jose/Florida)

Mellowhost is now offering 50% discount on regular Shared Hosting plans for life. How does it work? You simply need to put the following code on the order form to receive your 50% discount: 50OFFSH What does make us different? Our network quality, support experience and the...
  3. M

Slow Server Speeds - An Interesting Problem

One last pick, did you try disabling iptables?
  4. M

Slow Server Speeds - An Interesting Problem

Default sysctl configuration may not help bursting you the full network potential sometimes. Have you tried tweaking your tcp memory using sysctl.conf file? As you say, your traffic levels are pretty low, this could be an issue. One other issue came in my mind is the IO wait. Do you see any...
  5. M

One-Time Cpanel License External License for sale wanted.

It looks like your mail server is queuing your mails. Have you tried checking your mail server logs? Its not really an issue with your DA.
  6. M

high alexa reputation - what are the benefits?

Theoretically it might not give you any benefit, but it can be measured as a tool for competition. If someone is comparing between two hosts, a popular or increasing trend of Alexa rank can possibly be a parameter of preference for the customers. Sometimes, I use the tool to understand how well...
  7. M

Web Hosting for Bloggers

The guy is probably trying to remind me "ages" when Yahoo Geocities was a buzzword :) . These non-php hosts no more exist neither there is a big market for blog specific host.
  8. M

methods of payment

All recognized payment methods should be secure. You would probably want to choose a method based on the fees and targeted customers. For example, if you are targeting American, I do not see a reason to choose 2Checkout instead of Paypal. 2Checkout charges almost twice the Paypal, but very...
  9. M

what do you look for?

I wouldn't really accept that either. The technique like NAS (Used in most of the cloud) isn't 100% uptime proof yet. Theoretically yes, practically, no. But yes, there are higher possibility you would get better uptime with Cloud, but a guaranteed 100%? No.
  10. M

Nginx hosting providers

nGinx has gained popularity since 2008 as far I remember. So the question of getting a provider with 5 years experience may become obsolete. I have been talking about how effective an event driven web server for a hosting provider perspective for long. Your OS is already event driven, as long as...
  11. M

Web Hosting for Bloggers

I am not really sure why would you count these two types in two different measurements? If I like the performance of a service, I will stick with it for any of my need, won't matter whether its personal or business use.
  12. M

Maxmind

MaxMind can be false positive sometimes. A distance based verification isn't something I feel right. A card issued in one state can be discarded by MaxMind if the state is nearly 1000 miles away from the issuer. I rather prefer to let 2Checkout trace the fraud activity. They not only uses the...
  13. M

cheap cPanel hosting

Why not? If you compare plans available right now in the webhosting market, most of them should be considered cheap. Hardwares are getting more powerful and becoming cheap, that is eventually allowing the shared webhosting market to run cheaper. You shouldn't find any issue with a cheap package...
  14. M

Dedicated Server Reseller Recommendations?

Singlehop! You may not make enough profit selling Softlayer servers as their prices are still too high comparing to the newest datacenters.
Back