• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

[InstaFree.com] No Ad, No Post - Free Shared and Reseller Hosting --- and Teamspeak!

Thanks - This is a really good offer... I don't think I would qualify as I am on the forbidden country list - India.
  2. B

►►► Landfall Hosting ◄◄◄ Free cPanel Hosting | Instant Activation | NO ADS! EVER!

Good offer if you can provide the 99.99% uptime offered in your website..
  3. B

Free VPS Giveaway from Subnetweb Technology

This is a good offer. We don't see free VPS offers here that much (even if its p2h)... thanks.
  4. B

Free (NO ADs) - Cixx6 Hosting [20gb/200gb/ssh/cpanel & more]

Hmm.. Another guy who has lost interest in maintaining his free host site..
  5. B

Free Softaculous Web Hosting | 1000mb Webspace | 25gb Bandwidth | Free .info Domains

Same here. With no monthly requirements, its easy to maintain the free hosting account.
  6. B

Post 2 Host Question

I liked your point - you really need to up your level as a free provider - you need to be as good as a paid hosting in order to get users.
  7. B

Freezoka.ws disappeared?

I think that the freezoka.ws got expired and now it may be in the hands of the website.ws (GDI) team. This is a tragedy since may be lots of people who have registered with them will have problems.
  8. B

1GB Webspace || 10GB Bandwidth || Reliable UK Servers ~ Swift Goat Solutions

SwiftG's account seems to be suspended.. Its not good for his business.
  9. B

Post 2 Host Question

Its really tough to have a post to host.. even if you create a free hosting with less features and then ask the members to post, they don't seem to.
  10. B

How can I find a best wordprees hosting service?

I think the budget is $0.00 since he posted in free hosting discussions. Well he has to reply about his space and bandwidth requirements.
  11. B

2GB cPanel Accounts

Its not that I want hosting over there, but its sad to see a free host not doing well..
  12. B

Which is better Free or Paid Hosting?

You obviously didn't see what WireValley said.... There are definitely some free hosting providers who are really good.
  13. B

2GB cPanel Accounts

Hope that it comes online..
  14. B

Free Web Hosting | USA Based Servers | cPanel

Meaning that you don't offer 99.99% or even 99% uptime in your free package.. Thats too bad.
  15. B

Require a host for my portfolio

I don't think that they have disappeared. http://driphost.net/billing/cart.php?gid=3 But their free plan may not be enough for your site.
  16. B

Free Web Hosting | USA Based Servers | cPanel

If you are offering the same 99.99% Network Uptime Guarantee as in your paid packages, then your free package is just awesome.
  17. B

2GB cPanel Accounts

The website says: Hope that the billing area will soon come online.
  18. B

JustDesign.sg - 100MB/1GB/99.5%/cPanel & Fantastico/Unlimited

In the heading of the Thread, you specified the uptime as 99.5%. I believe its 99.95% as shown in the picture. Please change it.
  19. B

Come On and get a free vps

Could you please the points system? Will starting 10 threads in their forums get the required 5000 points.
  20. B

Best free webhosting panel?

Well my vote is for Kloxo if you want to setup a reseller panel for clients. If you just want to manage your sever or VPS, go with webmin.
Back