• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

New Online Game

So how will your engine work
  2. C

New Dedicated Server Package - Crissic Solutions

Introducing the new line of ‘on-demand’ dedicated server solutions provided by LayeredTech. P4 2.8GHz RAM: 2GB Hard Drive(s): 500GB Bandwidth: 1500GB Port Speed: 100Mbps IP Addresses: 8 FREE setup And tons of new customization options for your server! And 1 Free...
  3. C

Geekrack.net - Utter Rubbish

I guess he meant Instant Messengers support@geekrack.net - MSN GeekRack - Yahoo GeekRackSupport - AIM 394870238 - ICQ
  4. C

Just give up on this argument, if your server is online make sure you don't run these type of applications and you wont have to deal with this again...
  5. C

Glad to see GR back up and fully functional :)
  6. C

Crissic down, Confirmation Please :tired2:

Never mind please remove this post, this thread has gone on long enough. :classic2:
  7. C

I don't really see how I'm coming off as an "arse" when there is 5 pages worth of non-sense? I didn't meant to come off as one and I'm sorry if I did...Oh well Crissic is back online.
  8. C

:) Yeah there is, I apologize for the double post. Edit: Services restored 4:27PM EST
  9. C

No further comments are needed in this thread, if you any questions or concerns or you just feel you need to rant you may contact us. 877-677-8889
  10. C

Urgh, I left this thread because I felt I didn’t need to argue with anyone about this. We are not closing, nor will be closing anytime near soon. Services will be restored by the end of the day and we are still working on resolving all these issues. All these unnecessary comments are not needed...
  11. C

Well it must be :) so I will leave it at that. I guess you can say you won an argument online now. Heh
  12. C

Not sure, but I wish it was the same one you are on! Being completely delirious must be fun.
  13. C

I just said, a few posts earlier that all services were restored? Lol.. I'm so full of excuses, let me tell you!
  14. C

What type of accusations have I made? None, I'm stating the actual facts of what I was told either directly from BurstNET or found out while working to fix this issue once I got in contact with Skylar. I'm not going to debate about this issue anymore. If you feel that what I am telling you is...
  15. C

I’ve edited the posts to add on more information; it’s really funny how you are trying to play this game. Honestly, I don’t understand why you think I would lie about something like this but alright. Here is a short low down of what happened now that Skylar has got everything fixed. Our firewall...
  16. C

All services all back online and fully functional. An E-Mail with all the information about the downtime will be deployed within the next 15 minutes. If at all possible I'd like this thread closed.
  17. C

Well I appreciate it, and I assure you that the issue is being worked on. Skylar is not available at the moment so I am by myself trying to figure this issue out. I apologize, but I will make it up to you all hosted with us. Geek Racks hosts our main server, I've tried to call various times but...
  18. C

Hello, I wasn’t going to post here until the issue is resolved but here we go. The main server has been down since 3AM. All of our dedicated server customers are fine; they will not be affected by this issue. The company that is hosting our main server is refusing contact with us right now, we...
  19. C

Layout for sale

I'm not sure, I'll let it go for $50.00 USD I'm also selling this layout for $25.00 (PSD ONLY) Here
  20. C

Free Logo Design (for my portfolio)

I've got a challenge for you also, Crissic Solutions. A web hosting business.
Back