• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Hello wanting some quotes please

hello, I am getting a webdesign made it is gonna be a chat site where members can purchase subcription also do member search , members have profiles also i am intrested in getting a chat software made like what is used on www.thegyc.com please quote me seprate on building the chat...
  2. C

web builder needed

can i please have a price for a site build similar to www.fitlads.net i want it to do near the same as that site please post your prices thanks
  3. C

Hostfruitys Special offers

Hostfruity.com offers cheap and reliable hosting at low low prices What we have to offer SHARED PLANS & RESELLER PLANS Any Questions go on any of our pages and click Live help and speak to one of our staff. We are more than happy to help http://www.hostfruity.com All accounts include...
  4. C

help with modern bill

help with INTERGRATING whmcs hi can someone please help me intergrate whmcs
  5. C

need help with joomla template coding

can someone help me code a joomla template hey all; www.youthchatbox.com is looking to be a teen chat site but we need your help to get the site fully up and running we require a team of about 15-20 1.)we need some that can make new design or work on the current one 1-2 people for...
  6. C

help required

hey all; www.youthchatbox.com is looking to be a teen chat site but we need your help to get the site fully up and running we require a team of about 15-20 1.)we need some that can make new design or work on the current one 1-2 people for this 2.) we need a coder tht can code in joomla...
  7. C

Hosting Site For Sale

WWW.HOSTFRUITY.COM you get full rights to the site you get the 2 unique .psds please note this site is unique you get the domain also you get all the page make offers now starting bid is $50 BIN is $200
  8. C

Hosting Design For Sale

This design is completly unique you search the internet for it but you wont find one what you get is the design psd and the domain name hostfruity.com http://www.devil-templates.com/hostfruity%20copy.gif submit your offers now BIDS START AT $20 AUCTION ENDS WHEN PRICE...
  9. C

Hosting Desing For Sale Defently Completely Unique

This design is completly unique you search the internet for it but you wont find one what you get is the design psd and the domain name hostfruity.com http://www.devil-templates.com/hostfruity%20copy.gif submit your offers now
  10. C

Offers Please

HI CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CODE THIS PSD TO MAKE A JOOMLA TEMPLATE OR EVEN CAN SOME ON CODE IT IN PHP OR SOMETHING IN RETURN YOU CAN HAVE A YEARS ADVERTSING SPOT ON THE SITE WITCH WILL GET VERY BUSY ADD ME ON MSN CHRISGLOVER2006@HOTMAIL.CO.UK PLEASE HELP
  11. C

Webhosting Design For Sale

HIYA ALL WE ARE SELLING OUR CURRENT DESIGN ON WWW.CHEAPHOSTDIRECT.COM YOU WILL RECIVE ALL THE FILES PLEASE NOTE IT IS ONLY THE DESIGN FOR SALE NOT THE DOMAIN BID STARTING AT $100 BIN $150 THIS ITEM ENDS 8TH JULY 2007 PAYPAL ONLY
  12. C

Cheaphostdirect Has 50% Off

:welcome: Would you like to save $$'s on web hosting, well if you do check out CheapHostDirect's new and fantastic offer. Just use this Coupon Code when ordering to recieve 50% off your first month (coupon code: 50off) this offer is only off shared and reseller plans Just take a look at some...
  13. C

Webcoder Need To Code Design

HI I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO CODE MY NEW DESIGN WWW.CHEAPHOSTDIRECT.COM/hostfruity.gif PLEASE POST YOUR PRICES ASAP THANKS WOULD BE GOOD IF U COULD INTERGRATE AWBS THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR TIME
  14. C

Can Some One Please Help

Can I Please Have Some Quotes For A Custom Built Chatroom Software Please Add Me At Chrisglover2006athotmail.co.uk
  15. C

Dedicated Sever Required Now

First My Budget Is $100 I Require A Linux Server Whm/cpanel 40gb Hard Drive Or More 1000gb Bandwith Or More 100mbp Connection 512 + RAM Accepts Paypal And Can Set Up Straight Away Managed Or Unmangered Please Post Offers Fast Thanks
  16. C

Hosting For $1 On All Shared Plans Limited Time Only

Hi, Just take a look at some of the plans we offer and you will be amazed at the $$savings$$ you can make at CheapHostDirect.com. WE CURRENTLY HAVE 50% OFF RESELLERS FOR YOUR FIRST MONTH [COUPON CODE : 50OFF] WE ALSO HAVE ALL SHARED PACKAGES $1 USE COUPON CODES NEXT TO EACH PLAN...
  17. C

For Limited Time Only Get All Shared Packages For $1

Hi, Just take a look at some of the plans we offer and you will be amazed at the $$savings$$ you can make at CheapHostDirect.com. WE CURRENTLY HAVE 50% OFF RESELLERS FOR YOUR FIRST MONTH [COUPON CODE : 50OFF] WE ALSO HAVE ALL SHARED PACKAGES $1 USE COUPON CODES NEXT TO EACH PLAN...
  18. C

First Month Hosing Only $1 On All Shared Plans

Hi, Would you like to save $$$s on web hosting, well if you do check out CheapHostDirect's new and fantastic offer. Just use this Coupon Code when ordering to recieve all the shared hosting accounts for $1 for your first month. (Use coupon code next to each package below). want a reseller...
  19. C

Cheaphostdirects Has 50% Of Our Low Prices !!!

Hi, we now offer vps servers and also we offer resellers at very low prices Would you like to save $100's on web hosting, well if you do check out CheapHostDirect's new and fantastic offer. Just use this Coupon Code when ordering to recieve 50% off your first month (coupon code: 50off)...
  20. C

Cheaphostdirect Now Offers Reseller Plans And Vps Servers Also Dedicated Coming Soon

Hi, we now offer vps servers and also we offer resellers at very low prices Would you like to save $100's on web hosting, well if you do check out CheapHostDirect's new and fantastic offer. Just use this Coupon Code when ordering to recieve 50% off your first month (coupon code: 50off)...
Back