• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

hostgator.com reliability?

I hosted with them for over a year and it was horrible. I don't recommend unless you want downtime, server lag, etc...
  2. K

KryptonHosting.com, Plans Start @ $4.99/month

KryptonHosting which is part of the Kryptonlogic Studios Network has been around since 2006. Even though the site krypton-host.com is new, it was called Kryptonlogic Hosting prior. We have a lot of experience when it comes to web hosting, we are no cheap rip off and we don't oversell. You can...
  3. K

KryptonHosting, Now Open, Recieve 10% for Summer Sale

KryptonHosting which is part of the Kryptonlogic Studios Network has been around since 2006. Even though the site krypton-host.com is new, it was called Kryptonlogic Hosting prior. We have a lot of experience when it comes to web hosting, we are no cheap rip off and we don't oversell. You can...
  4. K

MyGHosting.org has ripped me off and now he is gone...

Hey everyone, had to catch up to this. Well I have to wait a couple of more days for PayPal to decide what to do. You would think that a lot of complaints on PayPal, they would do something. Anyways, here is a nice conversation from MSN before he officially blocked me (w000000t): To...
  5. K

oh darn, too freaking bad :) KARMA strikes!!!
  6. K

Ready to hear something funny, I just got off the phone with Catlin mother. Yep, I found his real phone, his location is NB. She is well aware of everything now, and is he in huge ----! Oh yeah, spoke to him, he sounds like a freaking lunatic. Jan, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thank you to the power of...
  7. K

Amen to the lord, thanks and don't come again Catlin ;)
  8. K

Understandable, he had no right to post your personal information. Well, PayPal gives it 10 days, if he doesn't reply, they take it to there own hands and determine, he hasn't replied yet. It's so simple for him to return my damn $42.99. Why do we make life so complicated, this is the last time...
  9. K

People, Please stay on the topic of this thread, start another thread if you are doing something not relating to this.
  10. K

Yikes, what a mess this has turned into!!!! Who else has gotten scammed here?
  11. K

whats with hijacking my thread -.-
  12. K

You seem like a nice person, but I am not sure where you came in this until I knew the servers where purchased from you. Of course, since no one informs me or lies, so they can keep clients. If someone would have just told me in the beginning it was from Aspiration, I would have not goen crazy...
  13. K

You say that now, you never said that in the 5 days I spoke to you over MSN. You said it came from SoftLayer, explain.
  14. K

OMG, the way he spoke sounds just the way he looks. amazing!!!! LSC, I spoke to one of them on MSN from Aspiration. I decided not to go with them because I was promised a lot more from the kid over here. Cause you know, he works for cPanel ;)
  15. K

haha, ohnoes!! Lets try to keep this mature, lets have some maturity, since some of them don't have it.
  16. K

Overselling

I made myself a promise I would prevent oversale on my servers. I don't see why you would do that.
  17. K

Catlin, do you see what you cause? All this could have been prevented.
  18. K

LMFAO! This is way to funny, Catlin you have really screwed this one up. By the way, you still owe me $42.50 for a server that I never got. Technically its not about any money, its about you lieing to me. Oh well, Karma works in amazing ways.
  19. K

haha, hey JLHC, I read your PM, replied. Anyways, here is a little laugh for the day from catlin on MSN, have fun reading it. To: Catlin@MyGHosting.org Start Time: 11:54:54 AM; End Time: 12:04:19 PM Catlin says: (11:54:57 AM) A. I moved Catlin says: (11:55:00 AM) B. Nice Threats, See you...
Back