• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

KryptonHosting.com, Plans Start @ $4.99/month

KryptonHosting which is part of the Kryptonlogic Studios Network has been around since 2006. Even though the site krypton-host.com is new, it was called Kryptonlogic Hosting prior. We have a lot of experience when it comes to web hosting, we are no cheap rip off and we don't oversell. You can...
  2. K

KryptonHosting, Now Open, Recieve 10% for Summer Sale

KryptonHosting which is part of the Kryptonlogic Studios Network has been around since 2006. Even though the site krypton-host.com is new, it was called Kryptonlogic Hosting prior. We have a lot of experience when it comes to web hosting, we are no cheap rip off and we don't oversell. You can...
  3. K

MyGHosting.org has ripped me off and now he is gone...

Hey there, I am sure this is in the wrong section, but could not find a good place. Right then, so last week June 27th, I spoke to Catlin the owner of MYGHOSTING.ORG on MSN and via email. He offered me a good deal on a server, this was before I had read his feedback on this site. So I had paid...
  4. K

Checking In...

Hey everyone, My name is Jose, I am 18 years old, have been running a webhosting company for 3 years now under the name Kryptonlogic. Recently had a horrible experience with a datacenter that caused both of my servers to crash, including the backup server I had backups in! I have to restart...
  5. K

Beat My Current VPS

Hey everyone, I am currently hosting with VPSLink, with the Link-4 package. It includes: 20GB of Disk Space 500GB of Bandwidth 512MB of RAM 3 Dedicated IPs Choice of Linux (I prefer CentOS 5) Free Setup $39.95/Month + $6.00/month for cPanel License I am looking for something with...
Back