• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Pricing Structure

I'm curious what you consider "nice" profit? 10%?
  2. F

Still drunk...

Interesting...3 days seems more than reasonable especially since it is FREE. Use it or lose it.
  3. F

Dedicated server

We have this Core2Quad Q9450, 8GB RAM, 1000GB disk, 4000GB Bandwidth, Fully Managed - Only $199! Should fit the budget, 12 years in business, NYC/NJ area.
  4. F

WTB Large VPS or Dedi

That's b/c it's managed.
  5. F

WTB Large VPS or Dedi

HUH? $40 will get you a vps somewhere Intel Atom Server, Free Control Panel, 3000GB Bandwidth - Only $129!
  6. F

Most Important person in Life??

The family, wife & 2 kids, b/c sometimes it's what motivates me, other times makes me happy, other times mad...it's what helps me define who/what I am.
  7. F

best program for burning movies

I second DVDfab...cracks well, burns well
  8. F

What was the first cinema movie you have watched..?

guess I will be the old fart here, was a Pinocchio from back in the 70's.
  9. F

Dedicated Server

New Jersey Based free cPanel with your choice of fully managed Dedicated server. NJ based, DedicatedNow
  10. F

Dedicated Server

See my signature, let me know what you are looking for and I can get you a customized quote.
  11. F

If you are a pirate, this is what you get...

Ditto....My system is only so so, but still not bad, turn the base up and feel the windows shake.
  12. F

Flippin' hosers

We (USA) played good, was getting a bit annoyed that we had 3 PP and were finally able to get one in. What really clinched it was the goal when yall pulled the goalie. That showed the heart we had. Great game though, or rather well played game.
  13. F

how many data centers and hosts you used?

I was at bluehost before, wish I would have known about free hosting as it would have been enough.
  14. F

i need your help

Are you trying to get ti right the first time, or are you practicing? Perhaps practice first? Good luck
  15. F

Keep yourself updated on the latest football news

For a second there I thought you meant football, not soccer ;) I personally can't wait for the World Cup to start!!!!
  16. F

looking for EU Dedi.

Take a look at the east coast DC's. Those should get you the best ping times.
  17. F

Need trial dedicated

What needs to be tested? Server speeds? cpubenchmark.com will show that. Ping speeds, all DC's, have ping tests. I would have to agree it will be impossible for any reputable, profitable, dedicated server company to "give" a test box.
  18. F

Need trial dedicated

what's your budget? can do 2nd month free
  19. F

Now it hits home

time to leave...hope he's doing better
  20. F

Anyone used EVBackup/ExaVault for backups?

They sound new. R1soft has been around a while.
Back