• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

[HOT] Insane VPS Special - £14.99 ($24.20) + Huge Savings on Feature Packed VPS

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* KW-Host VPS Sale Ad Code: 10062009-15062009 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* VPS Nodes KW-Host is now using the following specification VPS Nodes Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q9400 (2.66ghz) Server RAM: 8GB DDR-II 800mhz Hard...
  2. K

Free RAM, Disk, Bandwidth & Port Upgrades + Upto 25% Discount!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* KW-Host VPS Sale *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Hello & Welcome to KW-Host, We have hired two new technical support staff to assist in the implimentation of VPS Services within the company, We are proud to be able to announce that we finally have...
  3. K

Free cPanel VPS + Free Upgrades starting @ $8/month (£4.99)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* KW-Host First VPS Sale *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Hello & Welcome to the first VPS Offer from KW-Host, These services are brand new to KW-Host, We have hired two new technical support staff to assist in the implimentation of VPS Services...
  4. K

KW-Host.net UK british servers, new shoutcast server - Double space offer 50%off

Hi! – First of all, thanks for looking at our thread – You’ll find some amazing offers in here. Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. * We offer near instant account activation on all PayPal...
  5. K

Need VPs

I would buy with you, however you do not allow paypal to pay.
  6. K

Need VPs

Hi, I need a VPS for around $30-$50 for these specs. 1.5GB ram 2GB Burst. 10GB hard drive lxAdmin 400-700GB bandwdith. New host must copy over old files. Thanks. Please PM me.
  7. K

Win an iPod Nano Chromatic with KW-Host! + we are raising money for Willien Hospice!

Win an iPod Nano Chromatic with Kw-Host! Hey! Kw-Host are running a raffle in the aid of Willen Hospice to help raise some money for them. In these hard times some charities are struggling to make ends meet and need all the help they can get. Willen hospice relies on public donations to keep...
  8. K

KW-Host takes control of "NamedHosting & VPS-Cheap"

Today, 23/04/09 23:30 KW-Host has taken control of "NamedHosting,.ltd"
  9. K

KW-Host.net - Low cost services.

Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. * We offer near instant account activation on all PayPal payments. * We promise a 99.5% uptime guarantee. * We always try and keep our load at 0.99 or less...
  10. K

KW-Host.net 50% off all hosting services.

Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. * We offer near instant account activation on all PayPal payments. * We promise a 99.5% uptime guarantee. * We always try and keep our load at 0.99 or less...
  11. K

KW-Host.net 50% off all hosting services.

12. K

VPS needed.

I was wondering, I need a VPS in the uk. 10GB diskspace 200GB + bandwdith cpanel/whm/fantastic. Where can I get one of these from?
  13. K

iPhone 3.0

Im a developer. Yeah; they've got MMS in it, Tethering, c & p, but MM and Tethering don't work yet (o2)
  14. K

Made redundant? No problem, work for us!

What do we want? KW-Host want at lest 2 (high itrader) members of this forum to help grow with KW-Host. What is my job? Your job is to advertise, market and support current customers with there problems... etc What is my pay? Your pay is based on how many customers you bring into...
  15. K

KW-Host.net - 50% off all hosting packages.

16. K

need high speed connection webhosting

Your budget isn't good either, I'm sure you can find a good dedicated server over at layered tech
  17. K

KW-Host.net 75% off all hosting services!!!

This is a limited time offer, ends thursday!! Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. * We offer near instant account activation on all PayPal payments. * We promise a 99.5% uptime guarantee. *...
  18. K

KW-Host.net - 50% off your first month with us

19. K

Hosting request

Hello 1GB Disk Space 25GB bandwidth Unlimited Resources This package is priced at £1.25 per month. or £15 per month for you. Please PM me if you are interested. www.kw-host.net Thank you.
  20. K

KW-Host low cost hosting and shoutcast services!

Back