• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

www.domchel.net 100% Free hosting without ads/posting

Wait so are you guys ruhost or domchel? Cuase your SSL and some links on your site points to runhost :O
  2. D

Should I wait for Windows 7?

Wait for windows 7
  3. D

VPS/Dedicated server Price war

You pay for what you get. If your aiming for a dedicated server under $20 I'll rather go shared.
  4. D

PSD To HTML+CSS

Use Dreamweaver... It doesn't take long.
  5. D

Google Chrome

In my opinion firefox is the best. tried chrome, it just didn't feel right.
  6. D

What are some free image host?

Stick with Tinypic.com. You can't go wrong :P
  7. D

need 3rd paty opinion...

Then it should be the script that's causing you the trouble. So you can upload 100mb+ files remotely but not with the script?
  8. D

need 3rd paty opinion...

The site you bought your script from might be lying, Or your server has a slow connection. Are you using a 10MPBS or 100MBPS port?
  9. D

Annoying Chinese Sites?

I still don't get how this is racist. It's just like people complaining about resident evil 5 being set in Africa. It's just a fact, most people from China abuses free host. I mean if Indians were abusing free hosting I would post the same thing about them. This has nothing to do with race...
  10. D

Looking for good dedicated for file hosting site

I can provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee. Celron 2.4 GHZ Unmanaged cPanel is avalible for $20/month. $60/Month - Order Here If your interested send me a PM, Or order here and send us an e-mail at support@devgfx.com with your domain name. Thanks
  11. D

Looking for good dedicated for file hosting site

Hello, DeVGFX.com can offer you the following. Celron 2.4 GHZ Unmanaged $60/Month - Order Here cPanel is available for $20/month The server is located in Houston, Texas. Please feel free to send us an e-mail at support@devgfx.com
  12. D

Annoying Chinese Sites?

ehh, no treason it's a fact. I'm half but I don't even know Chinese :O People has to accept the fact that most of the Chinese does not follow the TOS it's just a fact.
  13. D

Annoying Chinese Sites?

How am I racist I'm half Chinese :rolleyes:
  14. D

Annoying Chinese Sites?

I'm also sick of bots from the east scanning my site every minute :o With the 220.1**.**.*** ranges. So I blocked those guys too :'(
  15. D

script / program to check for ad codes

When I provided free hosting with ads, I just send e-mail's to all my clients saying accounts will be terminated within 24 hours if ads are not placed on every page. It worked 90% of the time :D
  16. D

I need to start up Free post to host

Another tip. Use vBulletin.
  17. D

Annoying Chinese Sites?

Your point? We know there are Chinese people around us that's why I posted this.
  18. D

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Kitty Cats.
  19. D

Dual Xeon 3.2GHz|100MBPS|2GB RAM|500GB|2500GB BW|Linux|Free cPanel/WHM| - $315/month!

We have one server ready to go, Located in Houston, Texas. This server is UNMANAGED. Specifications, can not be customized. Order Here If you are paying in advance, phone verification is a must. Questions: support@devgfx.com www.devgfx.com...
Back