• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. sander k

Web proxy hosting

There used to be free web proxy hosting a couple of years ago in exchange for ads, are they still around? I have two 3 letter domains lying around.
  2. sander k

zinlozewebsite.nl

Hi guys, I am looking for useless website links, I hope you understand what I mean. Links from websites that are useless Do you own any? Its for my website: https://zinlozewebsite.nl/
  3. sander k

Cheap reseller with external backups

Hi guys, I am looking for a cheap reseller with backups to an other server. It should allow a free host, with just fish tank related websites in Dutch or English. I am looking for at least 10gb of diskspace to start with and the possibility to upgrade. Make me an offer!
  4. sander k

OpenBSD VPSes

Lol, I like your opinion on it, it sounds like crap tho.
  5. sander k

reCAPTCHA working again (or not?)

The following error occurred: You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again. No its not. I don't even see it.
  6. sander k

wow

There is... someone should do something about it...
  7. sander k

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I am just hosting some friends out of a tiny Dutch VPS and from a reseller hosted with WSWD.
  8. sander k

Startup Web Hosting Plan now $0.42 only!!!!

Its just a bit weird, like you are trying to make money out of your advertising link. Doesn't look very professional.
  9. sander k

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Is everyone still doing webhosting?
  10. sander k

Startup Web Hosting Plan now $0.42 only!!!!

Why a bit.ly link and not just your website URL?
  11. sander k

wow

Wow, you are still here. I didn't see that one coming. I come here like twice a year or so to see how everyone is doing. I still use free hosting from @wswd and paid hosting from Versio.nl
  12. sander k

HostLease - Your Free Hosting Provider

Looks pretty dead to me.
  13. sander k

wow

Hi mates, Apart from some spam... where is everyone?
  14. sander k

Do I need WHMCS

The Hosting Tool and Boxbilling are both no longer supported for a while.
  15. sander k

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

It’s spam heaven here :(
  16. sander k

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Me too, where is @Peo ?
  17. sander k

FreeBSD

Lol, I tried to install Linux Ubuntu a couple of months ago as a dual boot with Windows 10 on my Desktop. I f*cked up somewhere tho, windows was gone:D
  18. sander k

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hahaha, pretty good. How are you Ben?
  19. sander k

Hello!

Hi, welcome to FWS!
Back