• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

hamster...izfree down

to hamster, hey i believe izfree is down again. another thing i think post to much saying izfree is down.. is there another way to let you know personally that izfree is down instead getting your attention with my annoying threads lol. minus
  2. M

is anyone using hostinghelpers.com

so i have another site uploaded in hostinghelpers.com (gamma.freecp.net) server... i was wondering if anyone is using it and isnt getting activity or can get in their site.
  3. M

izfree down again?

hamster, can you check if izfree servers are down.. every site working except izfree.. thanks
  4. M

izfree.com down..why?

I'm trying to connect to izfree servers from my ftp program so i can upload new images for my portfolio site. And I'm unable to get in, so i checked www.izfree.com home site and its down as well. And its been like this for two days with no activity. So, I'm thinking is the site down for good...
Back