• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

google adwords problem

The Best Way The best way to resolve them is not to use them. I had basically the same thing. After investigation and reading their TOS, it got down to all I had to do was verify my payment. Look, Adwords is notoreous for leaving account's broke. The cost of advertising with them is like...
  2. P

Google Adsense

They're Good For Research and Testing I've found that Google is great for doing tests and research. I figure, if Google Ads respond this way, Chitika and Yahoo will respond the same - only they wont be stuffy. The only problem is Google analytics is appearently dope (great) Maybe I'm...
  3. P

What attracts people to look at blogs or websites?

A Meal Ticket Most people are presently looking for a meal ticket. The so-called recession has the world looking for money or, at least an easy way to make a living. The rest of the world is trying to have a party. Seriously, you know it's true. Tell me if I'm wrong. These are the...
  4. P

Which is the Fastest

Which is the fastest way to get traffic Seo or Social Bookmarketing? I contend that speed is dependent upon how much input one does. Please let me know what you think.
  5. P

Is there a market for this?

Yes There's a Market Yes you can call at any time of the day and ask all sorts of questions. There's a market for this. Your price at $100 per month is beat, by other ISPs that only charge $7. Maybe you're gonna give golden pens, cookies, milk and a massage out with every account? :welcome:
  6. P

Different kind of Affiliate

Wow I Thought Daffy Duck Was the one and only As you all ready must know, I click the link and get Go Daddy's Sales Page. It's a good page, but not what I had expected. Never the less, I get the opportunity to answer you.
  7. P

Different kind of Affiliate

Affiliate Deals The beauty of an affiliate deal is this. They are non binding. In other words, you don't have to promote them exclusively and you have no commitment to them except what ever energy you decide to put forward. I've yet to see an affiliate binding contract. I don't sign...
  8. P

May I?

May I indulge you in useless self indulgent garble like others? Really some guy is opoligizing about his ways etc. What has this world come to?
  9. P

Important question

Would You Believe Would you believe the notoreous "Rumplestillskin" or what? If That's not good enough, what about Mother Popcorn? I think it was Egor Johnston, but don't tell anyone.
  10. P

Google adwords

You're Absolutely Correct You are correct they make me sick in terms of cost, however they have fantastic analytical tools. I advertise free.
  11. P

Little advice needed

Key words are your answer It's a bit difficult giving you a concise answer, because I don't know exactly what your site is about (other then asian market) however, do this. Construct a list of keywords relative to your asian market. Write blurbs or articles. Target and submit to "hot" social...
Back